Stripes

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Getting my stripes done on Friday and can't decide on a single stripe with accent trim or double stripes with trim. Thoughts??
Sponsored

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I'm in the same boat as you man. Its a tough call, because I like both. I will most likely lean towards the one I don't see more of (try to be a little unique). Ultimately its up to you and if you can live with buyers remorse! Good luck and post pics...

OP
OP
Gdyup50

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I'm in the same boat as you man. Its a tough call, because I like both. I will most likely lean towards the one I don't see more of (try to be a little unique). Ultimately its up to you and if you can live with buyers remorse! Good luck and post pics...
Ya I know, I hate these threads that ask for opinions on things, it's basically my choice. After I posted it, wished I could have deleted it, lol....

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
I've been trying to decide between the single and double stripes as well, so I hear ya. Leaning toward double 10" stripes (no trim) at this point.

OP
OP
Gdyup50

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
At this point I think I'm gonna go with the Super Snake style stripe, with the outer stripes being the different color
Sponsored