Strangers fondling your car

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
OK, looking for opinions as to if I am just too darn fussy.
Send hours washing, waxing, and assorted cleaning and generally enjoying myself making the car look as good as I can. Then head out for dinner and a good time with family and friends, get out to show off the shiny new car and there they are. Finger prints, hand prints, hand swipes down the freshly waxed car and on the glass and knowing someone has fondled my new baby.
I guess I should be proud that someone else thinks the car looks great, but geeze cant they keep their big mitts off and just look?
Anyone else feel this way or do I need to lighten up a bit?

LIFEHACK***** every time I go to dinner I always park the car by a window where I know I am sitting in the restaurant....then I can keep an eye on her while im enjoying dinner. then if anyone gets close to my s550, I flick the lights with the key faub to scare them away:D
Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
LIFEHACK***** every time I go to dinner I always park the car by a window where I know I am sitting in the restaurant....then I can keep an eye on her while im enjoying dinner. then if anyone gets close to my s550, I flick the lights with the key faub to scare them away:D
Good idea. Gonna start having that panic button nice and ready

OP
OP
blue15gt

blue15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Blue GT Premium auto
Well looks like I got my answer, we all seem to be rather warped and a bit disturbed over our cars and getting them touched, groped, and fondled. Although I don't really see that as a problem. I've been this way ever since I got my first new car a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 (yeah I'm an old f@rt). Back then we were all smoking and I went as far as putting pieces of color coordinated shag carpet in the ash trays to keep my buddies from getting them dirty along with a no smoking sign. Even though I was one of those evil smokers - not in my 340!

So good luck to all of us fanatics keeping those car gropers away and if they do get by its only finger prints that will wipe,wax, or wash off, and lets hope we are the only ones who get to enjoy fondling our newly waxed babies!

OP
OP
blue15gt

blue15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Blue GT Premium auto
Oh lord, the first ding, paint chip or scrape is a dark day indeed. Can cause a grown man to just look and cry.