Sponsored

Stock Motor, full suspension mods, help me launch and tire wheel suggestions.

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
At least for the coming year my GT Performance Pack will remain stock under the hood. Full BMR suspension mods with half shafts on the way.

My 60' times are bad. Any suggestions on launching appreciated.

Also I realize tires are a must even though the budget has been spent for this year. I'm thinking bias ply slicks will be best for a stick shift car but how bad will it be with the street radials up front? What wheels will fit a performance pack car. As I understand smaller wheel with a larger sidewall is the way to go. Any suggestions?

Sponsored

GSLSE20B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 SHADOW BLACK GTPP
At least for the coming year my GT Performance Pack will remain stock under the hood. Full BMR suspension mods with half shafts on the way.

My 60' times are bad. Any suggestions on launching appreciated.

Also I realize tires are a must even though the budget has been spent for this year. I'm thinking bias ply slicks will be best for a stick shift car but how bad will it be with the street radials up front? What wheels will fit a performance pack car. As I understand smaller wheel with a larger sidewall is the way to go. Any suggestions?

Get some stock 99 gt 17x8s add some hoosier 28x10x17 slicks ,no suspension mods needed