evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Just got my car back after a clutch install and a few other things. Below are pics of my stock clutch after 3000 miles of abuse with a Whipple:headbang: Multiple launches and burnouts.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

I'm not really sure how people are burning these up at stock power. But, I'm confident that my new ACT clutch and flywheel will last awhile:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
*Great White Buffalo*

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Just got my car back after a clutch install and a few other things. Below are pics of my stock clutch after 3000 miles of abuse with a Whipple:headbang: Multiple launches and burnouts.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

I'm not really sure how people are burning these up at stock power. But, I'm confident that my new ACT clutch and flywheel will last awhile:thumbsup:
You will be amazed how many people drive manuals don't know how to drive one at all.

OP
OP
evo8904

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
You will be amazed how many people drive manuals don't know how to drive one at all.
Lmao! Very true! One of my friends just bought a mustang and this is his first manual. I'm going to give him my old clutch lol.

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Doesn't look bad considering, looks like you could of gotten another 8k out of it. Stock clutch is designed not to grab hard so that drive train parts last for warranty purposes. New clutch will grab so much better and harder. Also I must add I looked at your car and thought I was looking at my own lol, I have black stripes on my ingot with Roush extractors no whipple though!! Awesome car man and good luck

OP
OP
evo8904

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Doesn't look bad considering, looks like you could of gotten another 8k out of it. Stock clutch is designed not to grab hard so that drive train parts last for warranty purposes. New clutch will grab so much better and harder. Also I must add I looked at your car and thought I was looking at my own lol, I have black stripes on my ingot with Roush extractors no whipple though!! Awesome car man and good luck
Lol, yeah, this is the 5th silver car that I have bought. I definitely think that I could have gotten at least another 8k out of the clutch.
Sponsored