Sponsored

Step 2

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Some members and Dealers have laid out a nice road map for the order process., I thought I would flesh out my story a bit. If you have been to your dealer and gotten a VOC Vehicle order confirmation you should get a DORA in a day or two, if not check with your dealer to be sure. It is your confirmation of an order that has been ACCEPTED by Ford and will be built sometime in the model year. If you've got that........Sit back, relax and enjoy the wait! Some orders will be released in weeks , some months. Because of the limited run of these cars, the regional sales offices around the country thru a process understandable by ONLY a computor will assign a release for each order to be built. Typically you will get a call from your dealer asking you to confirm your order details and make sure its good to go. The next part happens FAST, from experience your vin will be assigned quickly and you can then follow along with COTUS. ! Soon the REAL fun will begin :) Stay tuned.
Image.jpg
Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Some members and Dealers have laid out a nice road map for the order process., I thought I would flesh out my story a bit. If you have been to your dealer and gotten a VOC Vehicle order confirmation you should get a DORA in a day or two, if not check with your dealer to be sure. It is your confirmation of an order that has been ACCEPTED by Ford and will be built sometime in the model year. If you've got that........Sit back, relax and enjoy the wait! Some orders will be released in weeks , some months. Because of the limited run of these cars, the regional sales offices around the country thru a process understandable by ONLY a computor will assign a release for each order to be built. Typically you will get a call from your dealer asking you to confirm your order details and make sure its good to go. The next part happens FAST, from experience your vin will be assigned quickly and you can then follow along with COTUS. ! Soon the REAL fun will begin :) Stay tuned.
This is so cool thank you for this !! you ready know your stuff !!:hail::clap2:

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Glad to help a bit.You're enthusiasm is infectious !

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Still wondering that as well, been told by many that they cant even order yet.

Sponsored

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Any dealer that is signed up should be able to.........No idea on that.:shrug:

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
Thanks Bullitman,
I will ask for my Dora. I got my order confirmation on May 27th. I ordered the exact same thing except I went for black stripes and a black roof too. Congrats!

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Nice to see a DORA posted. Good luck to everyone that has ordered so far.

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Thanks Bullitman,
I will ask for my Dora. I got my order confirmation on May 27th. I ordered the exact same thing except I went for black stripes and a black roof too. Congrats!
Congrats Lurker sounds great !

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Thanks for the nice write up bullitman, i should be getting my VOC as soon as i decide on which color i want the car. I was really really really hoping that Ingot silver or liquid blue would be available. Probably next year when i have my car. :rant:

Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I got my DORA today ....I will post it tomorrow.

Ordered on 5/28/15
DORA on 5/29/15

That was quick..yes? or normal?

TexanZSG21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Jealous of you folks who get to pick one of these up right out of the gates, but definitely enjoying following along and seeing how the process goes so when it is time to pick one up I know how it works!

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I think we should start a thread on what color people are
getting their cars .
Sponsored