Sponsored

Steeda *shipping speed*?

JohnizaUFG8or

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP - Race Red
Hi all,

Just here to see everyone's experience with steeda.

I ordered the clutch assist spring from them last Thursday. I didn't get a tracking number until Monday. I say tracking number and not shipment because the number provided is not found on the usps tracking site which tells me usps haven't even received it yet.

I was excited to see steeda was in fl and that i might get my part fairly quick but to my disappointment it doesn't even look like it's shipped yet. It's not like it's a huge part either. Just a spring.

Anyone else have issues getting stuff from steeda? I'm going to try and call them tomorrow.:frusty:
Sponsored

Last edited:

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Nope. They just realize you suck and want to make your life miserable.

I keed, I keed! LOL!

Sometimes businesses ship at certain times. Or if you ordered Thursday, probably was planned to go out Friday and maybe someone in shipping took a day off or the company had an event for the weekend that required all hands on deck.
It's just an extra day. Worth the wait.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I ordered springs, the subframe bushings, and the subframe alignment kit. It took awhile for the subframe bushings since they were back ordered so I got those about 10 days later than I got the springs and alignment kit. What can you do though. It's not their fault that I ordered something every other mustang owner wants too. They also don't deliver the parts they use a third party. It doesn't really matter the size of the product either. It all has to be picked up and delivered.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
You haven't even called them yet? So your first reaction is to go to the forums and blast a supporting vendor? :rolleyes:

Steeda has excellent customer service, you should try using it first...

xfyre101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`15 CO PP GT
theres a lot of steeda employees and reps on this forum..just shoot them a PM..im sure they can fill you in as to what is happening with your order

Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Hi all,

I ordered the clutch assist spring from them last Thursday. I didn't get a tracking number until Monday. I say tracking number and not shipment because the number provided is not found on the usps tracking site which tells me usps haven't even received it yet.

I was excited to see steeda was in fl and that i might get my part fairly quick but to my disappointment it doesn't even look like it's shipped yet. It's not like it's a huge part either. Just a spring.

Anyone else have issues getting stuff from steeda? I'm going to try and call them tomorrow.:frusty:
You will never deal with a better first class company then Steeda, I have always had the best of service with Steeda, and David is the greatest guys you will ever want to deal with. If you had sent David at Steeda a PM I'm sure that David could have told you what was wrong. I have ordered many parts for my 2015 GT Mustang, with no problem at all...... Now just waiting on Steeda to design some parts for my GT350. Just earlier I sent David a PM and I had a replay back quick from him. Sorry about what's happened with your order, but Steeda will take care of you! Steeda and there guys there rock. :thumbsup: :cheers: John

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Hi all,

USPS.... you'd be lucky for the tracking number to start working by the time it shows up at the house. I've shipped so many things via USPS that got to its destination before it even showed up on their tracking. Steeda has a shop in Valdosta and S. Fl so it should be relatively quick as long as the USPS doesnt screw up(which happens ALL the time). Like everybody has mentioned a simple phone call or PM to one of the numerous Steeda employees on here would resolve any issue you might be having.

isajo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adolfo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Ordered many parts from Steeda, never had any problems. Their quality and customer service is excellent.

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
Everything that I have received that was shipped USPS, there tracking number would not work. Just give them a call or pm David@Steeda, they will be glad to help with the tracking. Steeda is as good as it gets with customer service! If there is some sort of problem or goof they will own up to it and get it right!

Sponsored
OP
OP
JohnizaUFG8or

JohnizaUFG8or

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP - Race Red
Not trying to blast them at all. I was in mexico for the weekend and got back last night. Couldn't call while at work today before they closed.

Just seeing if this was a normal occurrence with steeda since this is my first mustang and first time ordering with them. I ordered an exhaust from cjp and it went out the next day and have amazon prime so I'm used to things shipping out pretty quickly.

Was just a little disappointed that it doesn't look like it had been shipped yet is all but it could just be usps. Like i said, I'll call them tomorrow.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
You haven't even called them yet? So your first reaction is to go to the forums and blast a supporting vendor? :rolleyes:

Steeda has excellent customer service, you should try using it first...
Is he wrong? Is it against the rules to post stuff like this? And yes I agree steeda has excellent customer service. One of the best companies out there because of ppl like David that provided amazing service.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I ordered my spring and received it in 3 days. Didn't have any issues at all.
Same here. Call them, something slipped through the cracks. Nobody is perfect. With all the high $$ parts they sell they arent going to jeopardize their reputation over a $10 spring

OP
OP
JohnizaUFG8or

JohnizaUFG8or

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP - Race Red
Got a response from Steeda. Apparently the springs are manufactured to order or mine was at least, thus the delay in shipping (I thought it was a shelf part). All is well and am looking forward to installing it.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I ordered my spring and received in 3 days later. Think I ordered on a weekend day. Timing was fine. Funny thing, though the same day it was delivered, I received the tracking number email from Steeda. I found that pretty funny. Chit happens.
Sponsored