Sponsored

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
I get mine Monday but won't be installing them until the week after because I'm on vacation. Man I miss my car

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I'm having a hard time uploading pics.
image.jpg

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Here's another.
image.jpg

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
One more.
image.jpg

Sponsored

roadracergt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Been on mine for 6 months now and love them. The ride is awesome not to harsh.

WhiteWidow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Oxford White
I'm having a hard time uploading pics.
Sick! Mines will be finally arriving tomorrow. Looking forward to getting this installed along with some other goodies:headbang:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Installed Steeda progressive sport springs, bushings & alignment tool along with ford racing jounce bumpers, I went with a conservative drop on my ecoboost of 1.25" in front and 1" in the back. Rides and handles like a dream.
I just ordered my Steeda Progressive Springs yesterday. Just waiting on them to ship out. I was very pleased with them on my EB. Looking forward to having them on this car.:thumbsup:
On steeda progressive with forgestar 20s :)
it fits so well I can't even fit a finger in the wheel, and without rubbing
Had them on for close to a year now.
Picked up my car from the shop. I had the Steeda Progressive springs and sway bars installed this week along with the Steeda "Stop the Hop" package minus the sub frame braces as they were back ordered and didn't arrive in time. Also installed the Tri Ax short throw. They also had it aligned.

I'm still on factory PP wheels and the stance is so much better. The ride quality is incredible without any added harshness. I'm sure the subframe braces will firm it up a little more but it feels so much more planted and the break dive is greatly diminished. The car no longer feels floaty and the body roll is also vastly improved!

I have the front sway bar set 1 notch below the firmest setting and the rear is set in the center.

It feels like a different car! I do notice slightly more noise in the cabin but I expected that with all of the mods.

Here's the alignment before and after.
Wow! These cars are looking amazing, glad the handling is to your liking! We put in a lot of time developing these to be very ideal for daily driving comfort while providing a noticeable performance increase. :)

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
I will be installing my soon I just got mine. I can't wait now I might seek a local shop to install them since I am usually pressed for time.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I will be installing my soon I just got mine. I can't wait now I might seek a local shop to install them since I am usually pressed for time.
Nice, keep us posted!

Sponsored

Pao_Silverstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang ecoboost performance package
Just a quick question brothers. Do leave the stock bump stop/ jounce as it is, buy a ford racing jounce/bump stop or you need to cut it to install steeda progressive springs? Thank you in advance.

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
I got mine installed on Wednesday. I have an ecoboost with NO PP. The look is excellent. I was not looking for a crazy drop. Its just enough that it makes the car look aggressive without overdoing it. The ride in normal driving is not real noticeable. I do think it takes bumps and expansion joints better, a little less harsh. When it comes to turns its much better. The car feels much more planted. Overall the car also feels less bouncy. Great results for a daily driver, I dont track the car. Overall happy, though I wish I could install my self as the installation cost makes this overall a fairly expensive upgrade.
Got a pic of how your car sits? I have a base EB as well and am curious to see the stance.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I have a PP Ecoboost. Undecided on which spring to go with on mine. I have some forgestar F14s in 20x11 with 315/35/20 and 20x9.5 with 275/35/20 ready to go and I am looking for a flush look.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Just a quick question brothers. Do leave the stock bump stop/ jounce as it is, buy a ford racing jounce/bump stop or you need to cut it to install steeda progressive springs? Thank you in advance.
Most of our customers leave the bump stops as-is when installing the progressives. If you need to trim them, 1/2" to 1" would be just fine.

I have a PP Ecoboost. Undecided on which spring to go with on mine. I have some forgestar F14s in 20x11 with 315/35/20 and 20x9.5 with 275/35/20 ready to go and I am looking for a flush look.
Nice setup, I think the progressives would look stellar on your ride.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I have a set of springs. Now I just need a weekend where its not 105 degrees outside as I dont do well in this heat !!
Sponsored