Sponsored

Spoiler option with least amount of drilling?

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
I have a PP spoiler delete car and was thinking about putting a black spoiler on it. I think it would look good with my black vinyl roof. Any options out there that don't require drilling a million holes? I think 2 would be enough with the 3M tape.

I like the Roush spoiler. Can anyone that has one tell me how many holes they needed to drill?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Damn, that's a lot of holes to drill. Make my trunk look like swiss cheese LOL
if you measure more than once. you'll be fine. that's what template is for

Sponsored

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
I have a PP spoiler delete car and was thinking about putting a black spoiler on it. I think it would look good with my black vinyl roof. Any options out there that don't require drilling a million holes? I think 2 would be enough with the 3M tape.

I like the Roush spoiler. Can anyone that has one tell me how many holes they needed to drill?
The CDC uses the factory wholes. It also comes with a template if you dont have a wing.
I installed the CDC Outlaw spoiler on my PP car. It requires only two holes for cars without a spoiler, along with a bunch of 3M tape.

For those who do have the factory spoiler, the CDC will cover all nine of the factory holes, but still only uses two of them (plus tape) for mounting.

Fonzy1983

DaFonz
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
Black PP GT (2015), 2012 BMW X5
I might be the only one, but I really wish someone would make a replica of the gt350r rear spoiler. I think that thing is sexy.

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP

7 holes on the outside and 4 on the inside with a 1" hole saw. The inside holes are drilled to access the bolts on the spoiler once it's on. I just installed mine yesterday. It's a little nerve wracking but the template is spot on. The spoiler is mounted perfectly. 2 of the bolts are a pain to reach but the effort was worth it.

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I might be the only one, but I really wish someone would make a replica of the gt350r rear spoiler. I think that thing is sexy.
No, you are not the only one.
Sponsored