Sponsored

Solo Performance GT exhaust systems review - updated with photos/videos

Which Solo Performance version do you have?

• Mach XV

Votes: 77 38.3%
  • Mach Thunder

Votes: 70 34.8%
  • Street Race

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Axleback

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • other (with header, H-pipe, etc..)

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters

shockme66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Annv. Magnetic
Do you have any update on the drone issue, any improvement, etc...? I'm curious if it would go away after 1000 miles break-in or yours is the "one out of 25" which might need adjustment on the J-pipes...

Thanks, Rudy
I adjusted the J-pipe a 1/4 inch out last week, but still have a pretty bad drone at 1500 and 2000 RPM. I'm gong to try another adjustment this weekend. There such a bad humming at these RPM's and I hope this adjustment will eliminate it.
Sponsored

xknockx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
How long have you had the exhaust?

I adjusted the J-pipe a 1/4 inch out last week, but still have a pretty bad drone at 1500 and 2000 RPM. I'm gong to try another adjustment this weekend. There such a bad humming at these RPM's and I hope this adjustment will eliminate it.

xknockx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Here is a little video of me messing around with a gopro and the Street Race Exhaust

[ame]

Sponsored

OP
OP
COYOTEV8

COYOTEV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 401A PP TY
Thanks, please keep us updated, I really curious what could be wrong there. I guess you have tighten up all bolts, etc...?

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Sure thing... wanna donate to the cause? :cheers:
You said you were selling yours for the mach thunder because your wife is a wuss puss about the sound. You should tell her if shes not liking the volume that you both can always take her car and you can leave your car how it makes you happy. Itd be like you getting in her car and complaining the car is too quiet or whatever it is you dont like then expecting her to change it. Its rude :lol: Its not theirs so they should hush. :D

Keep it, keep it, keep it. As for donations, definitely not. My own build needs those funds.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
You said you were selling yours for the mach thunder because your wife is a wuss puss about the sound. You should tell her if shes not liking the volume that you both can always take her car and you can leave your car how it makes you happy. Itd be like you getting in her car and complaining the car is too quiet or whatever it is you dont like then expecting her to change it. Its rude :lol: Its not theirs so they should hush. :D

Keep it, keep it, keep it. As for donations, definitely not. My own build needs those funds.
LOL. I have the mach thunder... sitting in my garage. I love the street race too much though. It's a never ending battle ugh.

Also hurry up with your damn build, I hate seeing posts about it with no actual progress... I guess first you need a car though :shrug:

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
LOL. I have the mach thunder... sitting in my garage. I love the street race too much though. It's a never ending battle ugh.

Also hurry up with your damn build, I hate seeing posts about it with no actual progress... I guess first you need a car though :shrug:
Send the mach thunder back :headbang:

I received my build date and vin number last week. 6/20. Probably will have the car show up the first part of the following week is my guess

xknockx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang

Sponsored