Sponsored

Sold My S550 Yesterday...Sad Day

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
Well, after only a few months of ownership I traded in my Mustang for a 4 door car due to a change in my job. It was actually much tougher than I thought it would be. Overall, it really is such a great car...unbeatable value, great looks, and huge step forward in refinement/ride quality, etc...

I ended up getting a new Cadillac ATS 2.0T...lots of power, also got the performance package (just like my S550!!). Very different car, but it is what I need right now as I am taking clients around in the car.

Wonderful forum, great members...I will continue to lurk.:)
Sponsored

505STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0
HAHAHAHAHA! Even though its a four door, I am surprised you picked such a small car, I have heard its cramped in the back.

GNS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Well, after only a few months of ownership I traded in my Mustang for a 4 door car due to a change in my job. It was actually much tougher than I thought it would be. Overall, it really is such a great car...unbeatable value, great looks, and huge step forward in refinement/ride quality, etc...

I ended up getting a new Cadillac ATS 2.0T...lots of power, also got the performance package (just like my S550!!). Very different car, but it is what I need right now as I am taking clients around in the car.

Much tougher as in.... not enough interior room for the clients?

DJinAC

More cars than brains
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Super Black Nissan Altima SL
I bought a Cadillac ATS 2.0 performance version when they first came out. It was a gorgeous car but it was possessed. The self aligning head lights would not calibrate in the cold weather the front engine cover leaked oil to which Cadillac said it was normal. I told them there was a TSB for it and they said they put dye in the oil to see where it was leaking. The tops of the door cards sounded like they had plastic bags under them. I sure hope your ATS has had the first year problems worked out.

Good luck and please continue to lurk..:headbang:

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I was actually looking at the new ats coupe when I bought this car. Nice cars

Sponsored

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
very nice car!!! lots of fun miles ahead of you!

Bummer you couldn't keep the stand too though...

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
Almost got an ATS 2.0 manual PP as well, the one I really wanted sold and I was pretty discouraged so I shopped some more and got this car, the ATS is tiny as hell though. I loved them as soon as I saw D3's ATS

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M

Sorry to hear! Good looking car I'm sure.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
RIP :(

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB

GigaHz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2012 Taurus SHO
I would of got an Chevy SS with a 6 speed manual. It has a huge back seat. Sucks on gas though.

OP
OP
Steve44

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
Probably something like real estate agent.
I moved to a sales role, so I will be entertaining clients more...rear seat room is not great in the ATS, but much better than the Mustang :)
Sponsored