• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD Bob's Ultimate catch can

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
SOLD

I just received my Bob's catch can ordered through Lethal. When I got done installing it, it just wasn't for me. It's pretty big and bulky and I just don't like the placement. I have not seen a bad review on this unit and I'm sure it is as great as others say. I personally just don't like the fit and placement. My factory fittings are already installed and lines trimmed to fit. You just have to plug and play. May want to put some more heat on the heat shrink ends. Once I knew I wasn't going to keep I didn't feel like standing there any longer heating them up. But they are on tight enough that they don't move around. I'm looking for *$180.00 shipped to the continental US*. *No international shipping, extra for AK, HI, PR. Ground, no insurance, unless you want to pay for it*. I'm also seeing if Lethal will let me return/exchange it even though I put my fittings on it and trimmed the lines. I'm waiting for a reply. In the meantime it's up for sale just in case they don't. Also engine was not even started with this installed, was in the engine bay for maybe 20 minutes before it was removed and boxed up. Thanks for looking.

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
So looks like this can't be returned or exchanged since it was installed. So let's get this thing sold so I can make some of my money back!

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Someone make me an offer