• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD: 2015 Mustang GTPP Premium

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
All black, 400a, 7800 miles and will stay about the same. I do not have to sell the car. But it just sits in the garage and will for at least another 3 years. I'm thinking about selling it, saving the money and putting a sizeable down payment on a GT350 or 500 in the future. Price is fairly firm. If it sells, great! If not, I'm paying 0% on it and I'm 100% happy with keeping it. Car is located right outside of North Little Rock, Arkansas.

Mods:
Forgestar CF10 Piano Black 19x9 19x10, no blemishes
Mickey Thompson Street Comps 7.5/32 front and 7/32 rear
Steeda CAI and tune with SCT tuner. I have stock intake as well.
MAK Cat Deletes, have stock cats too
JLT Catch Can
Steeda hood struts
MGW Race Spec
MMD V Series
Blackvue 650 2 Channel with 64gb card.
Green dipped engine covers. Also have stock covers you can have.
Weathertech mats front and rear. I have stock mats too.
MBRP Street Catback
Steeda Vertical Links
BMR Performance Springs
BMR Cradle Lockouts
Full tire repair kit including new pump, emergency jack, plugs, and more

Extras:
2 brand new Michelin Pilot Sport front in 255/40R19
Oil and filter kit for car
All of my Chemical Guys cleaning stuff and my Chadwicks materials...includes gallons of exterior wash, foam cannon, leather cleaner, window cleaner, wheel cleaner and on and on.

If you want pics of anything specific, please let me know!
mustang.jpg
mustang2.jpg
mustang3.jpg
mustang4.jpg
mustang5.jpg
mustang6.jpg
mustang7.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Thanks bud! She has been well kept. I may not get what I want for her but I'm OK with looking at her in the garage every day :)

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I'm not wanting to part anything out. If it doesn't sell, I like it exactly how it is so I want to keep the parts to enjoy! IMO the car is exactly how I want it. Wheel hop gone, few extra hp, and a couple aesthetic upgrades to set it apart.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Bump for better pics. Car will come with fresh oil change as well as extra coolant.

Sponsored

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Woah! Wait!! What!!?
When did you move??

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Woah! Wait!! What!!?
When did you move??
I moved to Greenville around the first of February for my job and then training was a couple months, then Chicago for 2 weeks, Dallas for 2 weeks and finally got to Arkansas and closed on my house late April in Arkansas!

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
And I just bought 4 Michelin 285/35/19s that someone can have for full asking price on the car. Over $2k worth of rear tires to go along with the $1k worth of brand new steer tires that haven't even been mounted! $3,000+ worth of brand new rubber included AND the Mickey Thompsons with tons of tread left!

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Look at all the extra rubber this bad boy will come with!
tires.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Back up for sale, $36,250 which includes all the brand new Michelin rubber pictured above and a set of matte black big worm graphics striped with neon green pinstripes.

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT PP2
If you sell the extras I'd be interested in your Steeda Vertical Links and Weathertech mats

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I'll probably keep the suspension stuff on it but I'll keep it in mind on the weather techs, they are easy to uninstall lol

Last edited: