Soft touch

Cardinal Fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic Metallic
What are premier seats? I thought there was no difference except for colored stiching and I thought only the bottoms cooled?
Higher grade of leather, feels a lot softer than the premium. The bottoms and the back cool very good. I just purchased a Premier interior trim package Mustang last Friday.
Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
What are premier seats? I thought there was no difference except for colored stiching and I thought only the bottoms cooled?
There has been a fair bit of debate here on whether the backs are cooled. I can feel it in my lower back if it is not too hot out. Have never felt anything in my mid to upper back. Imo, the cooling ability of the seats is lacking overall once it gets to 85+ F.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I use my cooled seats all the time and the backs do cool. I do feel air blowing (faintly) on my upper back, granted the backs don't cool quite as much as the bottoms but they do cool. My 15 Eco cooled seats sucked and the backs got hot while the bottoms got nice and cold, my 16 GT seat backs don't heat up at all when cooling.
Sponsored