Sponsored

So many s550 on the road

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
I drive alot around Baltimore and DC and S550s have been sparse, although you will see one from time to time. Even if Ford maintained years of its current sales, this car is still such a low volume and 'compromised' vehicle to be common, ever. It stands out and so many people notice it, day or night (those tails haha) and especially if you have color in it. Coming from a non-rental saturated market, this car is a fresh contrast to almost everything on the road. That includes even the best of the German sedans.

just means you have to differentiate yours from the rest of us :D
Sponsored

Buhbuhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium
I'm in upstate ny and I only see maybe 3 or 4 other s550s on the road and only 1 of them is a GT.

There are, however, about a billion New Edge v6 Mustangs.

Starman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT convertible
Dont see them around here much. Million people, I see one maybe once a week. When we went on vacation for a few weeks down south (AZ, CA), I saw about 25 a day.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I will see two or three a day to and from work.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Starting to see more and more s550s out here in Baton Rouge, but GTs are pretty rare, and especially GT verts, so I'm gonna enjoy this spotlight as much as I can :headbang:

Only seen 1 other GT convertible since I bought mine like 5 months ago, and that was at Robinson Brothers Ford show. I'm sure there are a few others around, but I just haven't come across any. Oh and I believe that one wasn't modded at all either, so yeah. Just need whoever that was that just bought a GT350 out here to keep that thing parked in the garage for me.
u2eg9.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
In LA there's tons of Teslas which is great given the smog problems they have.
In SD, most of the S550s I see (a lot) are V6 convertibles which probably means tourists with rentals. The GTs account for 20% or less of my sightings.
Lots of Tesla Model S in San Diego, too. Wow, what a shamefully boring-looking car against the S550. :ninja:

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Anyone have the s550 sale figures so far? I never seen so many mustangs in my life! at least around here (Baltimore) and to my work (Annapolis). I see at least 4-5 each way every single day and sometimes even more. Starting to get that feel of "its just another mustang" What is it like around your travel routes?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Dont go to any mustang gathering lol

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
Lots of Tesla Model S in San Diego, too. Wow, what a shamefully boring-looking car against the S550. :ninja:
But what mind-fuckingly fast car it is too. Kind of wish the Mustang has an Insane Mode on it actually :D

But in any case, I see tons of those around the greater parts of Houston, but I see a pretty good mixture of everything. Its about even with all models of the S550 too.

AmerikanishesPferd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saab 95 1.9T Hisch
It's certainly more conservative in nature which is not bad. I really like the Model S design but it clearly is a different car for a different purpose when held up against something like a Mustang. I hope they succeed with their affordable model plan in the coming years.

Mustangs aren't really common here in Germany. My neighbor spotted one in its natural habitat (at the gas station :D). There are a few Americans who drive them around here but they are pretty rare.

There is a German Camaro I see parked near the equivelant of a Home Depot here. I have a feeling he's a boss at one of the local businesses.

Sponsored

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Here in the Texas Hill Country, I only see Mustang GTs mostly. One RR Eco lives in my town but I'm the only vert so far. The local car shows and meet ups are populated by Coyotes and Ecos...and I'm the only Cyclone in attendance. Invariably, someone will come up and say, " hey, how does that S550 have a V-6? I heard that they phased them out for 2015". I just laugh heartedly!

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Here in the Texas Hill Country, I only see Mustang GTs mostly. One RR Eco lives in my town but I'm the only vert so far. The local car shows and meet ups are populated by Coyotes and Ecos...and I'm the only Cyclone in attendance. Invariably, someone will come up and say, " hey, how does that S550 have a V-6? I heard that they phased them out for 2015". I just laugh heartedly!
Who would have guessed that having a v6 Mustang would be a rarity. :thumbsup:

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
I live in Southeast Michigan, I see more Mustangs(S550/S197/SN95/Fox/ect.) than all of you on a daily basis. Is it a bold claim? Maybe, but this is where Mustangs are born. :lol:

Every Mustang here is "just a Mustang" unless it's making crazy power numbers or it's been modded to be aesthetically pleasing or eye gouging. I honestly will not be surprised if GT350s are common sightings here in a couple years, I saw at least 20 This year alone.

:ford:
Sponsored