Sponsored

So Long, farewell, thanks for all the fish...

OP
OP
eric n

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Mine was well optioned and a chunk over 70k. As per not as much fun, have you driven one? I know that at least one of us has driven them both and while different, pretty damn fun. In the next month or so, the wife and I will cruise up PCH, enjoy some great views, cool air and great food at beach side restaurants. Sounds like fun to me. But, if it's not for you, that's ok different strokes....you know the rest. Enjoy your shelby, I put 48,000 really fun miles on mine. I will miss her!
Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
I am little bit shocked at how many guys here I see moving to smaller sports cars like Supra or Z4. I came from a 2022
Curious why you said that. The Mustang platform is a tank compared to most sports cars.
Seriously, I donā€™t consider the GT350 a ā€œsports carā€, but thatā€™s just me I guess.

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Curious why you said that. The Mustang platform is a tank compared to most sports cars.
Seriously, I donā€™t consider the GT350 a ā€œsports carā€, but thatā€™s just me I guess.
That`s actually my point. The supra, Z4 and maybe a corvette are real sports cars. I owned both a corvette and Supra in the past. They are on average more expensive and much harder to live with. I am in my early 30s average height in good physical shape and found hard to live with a Supra. Upgrading from a Mustang to a BMW M3/4 would make more sense to me.

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Congrats. I like the Zupra's! You owned your GT350 for quite a while and sounds like you got a lot of enjoyment from it. I understand changing things up. Something to be said about cruising the PCH with the top down. :beer:

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Congrats. I like the Zupra's! You owned your GT350 for quite a while and sounds like you got a lot of enjoyment from it. I understand changing things up. Something to be said about cruising the PCH with the top down. :beer:
That drive is epic with the windows rolled down as well. As much as I want to get the heck out of California, I will certainly miss the coastal drives and MC rides.
Ericā€¦When it cools down, Iā€™ll run over and you can take me for a rip in your new BMW šŸ˜‰
Have fun

Sponsored

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Mine was well optioned and a chunk over 70k. As per not as much fun, have you driven one? I know that at least one of us has driven them both and while different, pretty damn fun. In the next month or so, the wife and I will cruise up PCH, enjoy some great views, cool air and great food at beach side restaurants. Sounds like fun to me. But, if it's not for you, that's ok different strokes....you know the rest. Enjoy your shelby, I put 48,000 really fun miles on mine. I will miss her!
Enjoy your ride. Some day I'm headed back to do the PCH in my GT convertible with my gal. I did from LA to San Francisco once in a Cadillac CTS hardtop (rental) and had to keep pulling over to see the views, LOL. Same trip I drove up and down it from Napa (on assigment) for about 2 months.

btw being is roasting there getting out for cool drive is the thing. About leaving the Mustang fold, imho any Mustang that's 5.0 or better deserves some track time to enjoy the HP as it was designed. Street driving that much HP is a waste or you're doing something that should be on the track. So if you don't ever get out there with it, yes not so much fun.

OP
OP
eric n

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
That drive is epic with the windows rolled down as well. As much as I want to get the heck out of California, I will certainly miss the coastal drives and MC rides.
Ericā€¦When it cools down, Iā€™ll run over and you can take me for a rip in your new BMW šŸ˜‰
Have fun
done!
Sponsored