Smoking Tire -picks GT350R over ZL1 1LE

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I like Matt too - I wonder whether he ever got the GT350R he was begging for in past reviews. The thing I don't like about one-take is that it's one take. I would prefer to get a review with more than someone can come up with during a single take while driving the car - more tight production, fewer repetitions, more creativity, more exactness, no "I think it's xx" numbers, etc..

I realize Matt probably wanted to find a way to stand out from the crowd and the one take idea is unique. I haven't been watching his reviews as much lately and I think I would start again if he revamped allowing more edits and improvements of his videos.
He has actually said that he has not been able to get a good deal. I another words, a reasonable ADM.
Sponsored

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I actually thought about possibly waiting on getting one next year when GM discounted them prior to recently getting my 350 track pack. Although I don't drive my car as much as others, the 1LE appealed to me as not being an everyday car like my 350. Him bouncing around in the car was eye opening at least to me. Don't think I would enjoy the drive nearly as much and the wife would not be happy riding in it if I had chosen to get one. Doesn't seem like a car for just tooling around in for an afternoon drive. That being said, it is an impressive car for the money. The standard ZL1 was an option, but the 350 won me over. Our choices only have to make sense to us; no one else.

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
that car does just does nothing for me. no matter what version they bring out...

AND someone with 700k+ subs doesn't mean a youtube wannabe. that doesn't happen overnight.

Sponsored

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Wow, the ZL1 1LE is ugly as dog shit. This will be Z28 version 2.0 with regards to epic depreciation.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
He has actually said that he has not been able to get a good deal. I another words, a reasonable ADM.
"Rumor" has it that Farah recently passed on an MSRP deal. I know he has a lot of other cars/obligations right now and it's not always the right time for everyone.

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
"Rumor" has it that Farah recently passed on an MSRP deal. I know he has a lot of other cars/obligations right now and it's not always the right time for everyone.
That insider info tho :gossip:

Sponsored

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
They're going for over MSRP. The one I inquired about was offered 10K over, not asked for but OFFERED by the client.
This can't last for an ugly car. Unless they only produce 500.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I watched the vid and really wished that he had cleaned that huge smudge on the windshield prior to filming. Anyone else irritated by that?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I watched the vid and really wished that he had cleaned that huge smudge on the windshield prior to filming. Anyone else irritated by that?
Irritated by free content about cars? Not really.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
This can't last for an ugly car. Unless they only produce 500.
It's an allocated car so they'll make as many as the market may be able to push. So yes, not many. Ugly or it, whatever happens happens. You seem to be rather irate about this lol. Just relax. It is what it is, it's not your money, not my money, not our car. Just let them do whatever they want. I'm sure someone finds it appalling people spent ADM on the 350R. Actually I know there are because many are right in this community. :clap2:
Sponsored