Sponsored

SHELBY GT350 MSRP TRANSFER OFFER!

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
I worked out a deal for a Shelby GT350 and ordered it for MSRP. I have the DORA but no build or delivery date yet. Later I entered the lottery for the opportunity to buy a Shelby GT350 at a much better price. I can't afford two Shelby GT350's so I want to transfer the MSRP in order to get my deposit money back. This would have to be a 3rd party transfer because if I notify the dealership that I want to cancel or transfer the deal I lose my deposit and they will charge an ADM for the car. The car will deliver near the DC Metro area and would have to be picked up there. I am deployed and cant take delivery of the car and ship it. There may still be time to reconfigure the car. PM if you want the car at MSRP. The first person to paypal me the 1K back for my deposit gets the DORA and a special power of attorney to take delivery of the car. I will also provide the VIN# (When Available) and ask for the configuration change on your behalf once the money is received. This is a great opportunity to get this car at MSRP.
Sponsored

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
You mean MSRP+1k for a "finders fee" or whatever you want to call it. It's a class act that when you win the military lottery, you are still looking for a payday, when you should be glad that you were chosen and should pay it forward to whomever wants it.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You mean MSRP+1k for a "finders fee" or whatever you want to call it. It's a class act that when you win the military lottery, you are still looking for a payday, when you should be glad that you were chosen and should pay it forward to whomever wants it.
if you dont want the deal then pass on by. Dont blow up the OP thread with negative crap.
OP sounds like a good deal. GLWS

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Is a 3rd party transfer the same as buying a "used" car?

Reactions: FTD

Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
That all sounds... complicated.

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29235 Look at that. He's been trying to sell it for quite some time, and people were giving him "negativity".
If you're sitting on it even for 1k.... its a bit disingenuous to try and flip it to anyone here on the forums. Either walk away from it or pass it on by paying it forward. Either way the 1k fee is just sort of a slime ball move.

Not feeling it....the OP certainly doesn't need the money if he can even afford a GT350 in the first place and he's in the service. Its just a SMH moment

Really?

needspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger Hellcat - Tored
Actually the way I read it is he already has 1K into the car via his deposit, so wont that come off the MSRP when the car is purchased?

Just talking out loud......Steve

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Actually the way I read it is he already has 1K into the car via his deposit, so wont that come off the MSRP when the car is purchased?

Just talking out loud......Steve

That's how it seemed to me.. And that's what it seems to be since it says PayPal me the 1k deposit back.. So it seems he just wants the money he put as a deposit back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
That's how it seemed to me.. And that's what it seems to be since it says PayPal me the 1k deposit back.. So it seems he just wants the money he put as a deposit back.

Look at the link posted by thaext. He initially wanted the $1k deposit plus a $1k "buy in fee". That didn't go over well.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Got it, then yea that's a dickhead move

It looks like he had no takers and has backed away from that dickhead move but, it looks like the buyer would be buying a "used" car from him and not a new car from a dealer.

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
Look at the link posted by thaext. He initially wanted the $1k deposit plus a $1k "buy in fee". That didn't go over well.
And there you have it.

I repeat..if he can afford the GT350 and is in the military...

He's certainly not enlisted. Most guys I know in the military....

CAN'T IMAGINE WASTING THEIR MONEY ON SUCH A CAR.

He could do a solid and just pass it on or pull his deposit and spare the rest of us from having to decipher his scumbag move.
Sponsored