Sponsored

Ezatnova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Base HE
Ooo I like that idle! This is with the crossover pipe?
yep, the Switchback pipe (it’s the same one you’d order for the GT. It comes with adapters and smaller clamps we can’t use. Have to trash the adapters and it fits perfect, but you need the proper clamps for the 3” pipe)
Sponsored

rxsamg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'97 Cobra Conv,'22 GT500 N1107 Atlas Blue
I’ll be recording lots more as soon as I can, and will compile something so everyone can hear stock vs Shelby vs “Atakelby” like I have now.

In the meantime, here is a new video I took of warm idle with the system in Track. I think it sounds glorious. About 75% as deep as the Shelby mid pipe but ~20% louder…very close to OEM but maybe a touch more. This is why I’m going to keep collecting dB data rather than guessing.

also including a link to a great clean video of stock idle for easy comparison, which was recorded by another helpful member in our GT500 community.

“Atakelby”:

Stock:
That does sound good, tried it with a good set of headphones when I got home tonight & now can hear that different tone, but like I told you Jeff, we'll have to meet up & put them side by side.....on another note, I'm reallllly liking that car in the lower video, sounds & looks really, really good too :wink:

Last edited:

Ezatnova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Base HE
Someone on Instagram stole your photos and is trying to scam people into buying this kit for $800 🤣
Wow. Holy $@%^. That’s terrible. I sort of want to see that, but hopefully it’s taken down and reported etc

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Wow. Holy $@%^. That’s terrible. I sort of want to see that, but hopefully it’s taken down and reported etc
I reported the post and commented on it that he stole those photos. As soon as I saw them I was like “wait I’ve seen these pics before”.

Ezatnova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Base HE
I reported the post and commented on it that he stole those photos. As soon as I saw them I was like “wait I’ve seen these pics before”.
Sad people. I searched a bit and couldn’t find anything so hopefully it was removed.

Anyway, back to good stuff…had my first cold start yesterday and it’s pretty nice. Definitely would make people jump a bit whereas the Shelby Borla mid pipe sounded great but not any volume level that would cause anyone to be startled lol.
Sponsored