Selling my R

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Hey guys, I just got back from vacation in Utah, 4 wheeling with my daughter, as we do every summer, and met the owner of a Porsche store. I told the history of my love of cars, including Porsche's. I also told him of my latest and greatest love, the GT350R. He told me he had heard many great things about the car, and was very impressed with Ford engineers. We talk for a few days and he got to know me and my daughter, and on the last day we talked about the price of the GT3RS's and the mark up of both cars, GT350R and the GT3RS, he explain to me his thought on ADM's etc, and I said well if you ever get a GT3RS at MSRP let me know, he said he would let me know...so a few days ago he sent me a email and said one of his good clients ordered a GT3RS and would not be able to buy it. (no reason on why...I'm guessing money) The car is a Purple :thumbsup:, 2016 GT3RS has a MSRP of 184,625.00 :cool:..I want it, and it will be here in a very short time. I will make someone a very good deal. But I will not just give it away.....if I do not sell my R, and can not get the GT3RS, it will only be a financial loss, (see what a 2016 GT3RS is going for!!) I do not believe I will be getting a more fun car, just a more refined car. Of course at a cost...IF I do not sell my car I will still be happy. I just doubt that I will be able to buy a GT3RS for MSRP again. I maybe wrong....I looked around and could not fine one..if anyone is interested PM me. I'm going to put it on Ebay but would like to sell it to a member here. Or call me at 469-499-4495

Don't talk to me. L(!UJDSFILKHFILKJUH(*&Y!(*&@#&*(#!@&*(^

:) Congrats man - bitter sweet, I'm sure.

Like others have said - if your guy happens to have another RS come up for MSRP, I'd entertain it. Especially white, but any color, really ;)

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
You're getting an ultraviolet 991 RS!?!?!

Well it looks like you're got the nicest problem in the world. Having to sell your GT350R for another icon!

In case no one knows what an ultraviolet 991 RS looks like. Its absolute sex:

If you don't want that RS at stricker send me a PM. I will buy it! That's an absolute STEAL!

Oh god I hope the purple is this color, ultraviolet ...I have just ask the manager to email me the exact color..I do know the color option was over $5,000 dollars. Beautiful...taxes on the car are over 15K..:frusty:

Joshg120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I'm amazed you're getting an RS at MSRP, I dont think anyone has bought that car anywhere near MSRP in quite some time. Congrats

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Oh god I hope the purple is this color, ultraviolet ...I have just ask the manager to email me the exact color..I do know the color option was over $5,000 dollars. Beautiful...taxes on the car are over 15K..:frusty:
It definitely is the color. I've seen one of these up close and personal and they are absolutely gorgeous.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I'd jump right on that GT3RS Don!
I love american cars but that there is a beauty.
Im 3rd in line ...got a fat check waiting to drop on it.
Love your R too. Did you clear wrap it?
PM me what your asking when you get time.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
AFAIK there is only 1 purple/violet for the 991.1 GT3 RS.... even on the Paint-to-Sample program (the Ultraviolet is not PTS) I don't think there is another one with a purple/violet tone for a .1 RS. If you're having second thoughts, goshdarnit I don't know why one would... but pass that sticker deal on to me! :D

Some of my pics of two UV's at this years Das Renn Treffen in Miami:

And at Sebring...

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
The GT3RS is my brothers dream car, Wish I could get it for him but being that hes 23 I think he has a bit more to prove before jumping into a car like that.

Hell I waited 8 years driving the same car until I earned my stripes and got my 350 last week lol.

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
Congrats brother. Beautiful car you are moving in too.

If you were in Canada we would be talking about that R.

Sponsored
OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
From what I understand there is one this color in the North East, I talked to him today about my car...he has several 911 GT3's and GTRS's Porches' Must be nice.....Beautiful color.....

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
From what I understand there is one this color in the North East, I talked to him today about my car...he has several 911 GT3's and GTRS's Porches' Must be nice.....Beautiful color.....
I can't believe you haven't seen one in person yet.... this color is a must see IMHO. The next best purple car color I like is the Viper's Stryker Purple Tintcoat but the Ultraviolet is by far the best and the most classy & stunning altogether. It just fits the GT3 RS perfectly.

Heck I'll gladly swap all 3 of this for one single UV RS... at sticker. :D

And the Carmine Red on the GT4 is dropdead gorgeous in person... :thumbsup:

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
Wow, just wow! I entertained the GT4 as a replacement for my std GT350. Optioned the way I wanted it pushed it right out of my budget. The GT3RS is BaddAss!!

CobraO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback
What are you going to ask for it? Or let us know when it hits Flea Bay.