Second GT350 allotment

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
I have a second allotment that I want to transfer for a GT350 Non-R. I want 1K for deposit and 1K over for the buy in fee. The car is a late allocation and I have an official DORA. The car can be configured to the way you want. The car can not be drop shipped and will be delivered to a dealership in the mid-atlantic region of the east coast. You would have to pick the car up in person and it can't be drop shipped because It will be a transfer deal directly between you and me without the dealer getting invovled. The first person who gets their 2k in to me gets the contract, power of attorny from me to take delivery of the car and gets the VIN# when the car is scheduled. Only serious people PM me please.
Sponsored

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
I have a second allotment that I want to transfer for a GT350 Non-R. I want 1K for deposit and 1K over for the buy in fee. The car is a late allocation and I have an official DORA. The car can be configured to the way you want. The car can not be drop shipped and will be delivered to a dealership in the mid-atlantic region of the east coast. You would have to pick the car up in person and it can't be drop shipped because It will be a transfer deal directly between you and me without the dealer getting invovled. The first person who gets their 2k in to me gets the contract, power of attorny from me to take delivery of the car and gets the VIN# when the car is scheduled. Only serious people PM me please.
Wait. Just to. Clarify - you're asking for the deposit plus $1000 for yourself?

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
I guess winning the MAS lottery wasn't good enough.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.