Hi rpm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N/A
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, Iconic Silver, 6 Speed, 700A, HP
Yes , the Mach 1 listed above was mine.
Car is in mint shape, no stories, just a perfect low mileage example.
Wife needed a new car and I never really bonded with the Mach 1 like I had hoped I would. I still miss my 2013 BOSS terribly...oh well...life goes on.
At least she is happy with her new SQ5.
Sponsored

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Yes! I am finding that... I really want a totally loaded up Mach 1. Thanks again for reaching out... Cheers, Marty
Honestly, it's mainly just wheels, and front and rear spoilers, which can all be added separately. If you aren't going to track the car its probably not worth the mark up. Just my opinion.

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
You can bring a non HP car up to HP with the exception of the mageride tuning. So if you can get a good deal on a nonHP get that and do some mods.

The other thing that is normally different is most people that add the rear spoiler keep it black because you cannot get it in the matte gray. But the gloss black looks great. The option is to have it painted but that really adds to the cost.
There is no difference in magnaride tuning.

Sponsored

sachmo133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Honestly, it's mainly just wheels, and front and rear spoilers, which can all be added separately. If you aren't going to track the car its probably not worth the mark up. Just my opinion.
Iā€™m not a HP only guy but this is just not right. The HP have different shocks, springs and sway bars along with adjustable camber plates. DO it is more then ā€just wheels.ā€

But everything can be added after the fact to make it a HP car and if you go with Steeda or other 3rd party you get get a better handling car.

I do agree that unless you are going to track the car most of this stuff is overkill.

So this is not a which is better just tricking to set the record straight.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The HP have different shocks, springs and sway bars along with adjustable camber plates.
crappy-ass camberplates, check. Steeda/BMR etc. or Vorshlag, or don't bother.
Shocks are the same across the lineup
Yes the sway bars and spring rates are a little different. Not enough to matter.

The HP was a total ripoff considering how little it does and how trivial (cheap) it is to replicate.

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Iā€™m not a HP only guy but this is just not right. The HP have different shocks, springs and sway bars along with adjustable camber plates. DO it is more then ā€just wheels.ā€

But everything can be added after the fact to make it a HP car and if you go with Steeda or other 3rd party you get get a better handling car.

I do agree that unless you are going to track the car most of this stuff is overkill.

So this is not a which is better just tricking to set the record straight.
You took my comment too literal. I said "mainly ". I'm well aware of all the differences. And the shocks are not different btw.

My point is that outside of the wider wheels, the average driver won't notice a difference between HP and non-HP off the track. So if the OP just wants braging rights for owning a "fully loaded" M1, he's wasting his money.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Just to clarify as I think both sides are getting off track, there is differences between an HP vs a non HP, EXCEPT in the MR calibration. The calibration is IDENTICAL as confirmed by FP. You can get a recalibrated MR controller from Steeda, I don't have one but my guess is the calibration is better than the factory piece.
Sponsored