Saleen Black label ordered

frankieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2 Deep Impact Blue
That is a nice ride. Don't let the trolls get to you. Gotta love the folks who just have to tell others how they should spend their money. Some just don't understand that not everyone is looking to make over 700 horse for the intended use of THEIR car. Have fun with the Saleen!

TopJimmyCooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem PP; 2019 EcoBoost Prem
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking car

This car looks great. I'm surprised so many haters on someone's new ride. There's a lot of people out there who can't effectively use 450 HP. Congrats on your Saleen. :cheers:

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Cheers and congrats bro. A saleen is simply off of most peoples radar. I wish them a healthy recovery as they have been the car of my dreams since the late 90's. Everyone always wants to kick a dog when its down. Supercharge that bad boy and shut everyone the f up.

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
Nice saleen, congrats! To all of the haters, being that saleen isnt as big as it was in 20 years this car may be more collectible than a gt350 or gt500.

Sponsored

speedrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Beautiful car, you can always add more HP if you need it in the future. For something you are going to drive a lot, you will probably find it adequate and reliable.

Have always like the Saleen Mustangs, hope they make a strong recovery and comeback.

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
I find the beauty in every car.
I will say that it makes me think that a Camaro and a Charger had a baby :)

Still dig how unique it is tho.

Question: maybe I missed it in the posts?, what is up with the tail lights? Not hating, but curious.

OP
OP
Dortzs550

Dortzs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, PP, 50 yrpks.2016 Saleen BLK LB
I find the beauty in every car.
I will say that it makes me think that a Camaro and a Charger had a baby :)

Still dig how unique it is tho.

Question: maybe I missed it in the posts?, what is up with the tail lights? Not hating, but curious.
That is a good question; the black label has the option to have the third columns black out or to have the all three columns. I choose to have it blacked out. However, when I picked up the car, Saleen told me that the reason for that is so that when I break at night time the red from the lights shines over the name Saleen.

Sponsored

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
and what's wrong with that? The Charger Scat/pack, 392, hellcat look BAD ASS!!!
I dig the car, never said i didnt like it. As for what is wrong with the charger? Nothing. I just thought cars were not supposed to look the same from brand to brand. Especially with the rivalry there is with the muscle cars.

scharfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Saleen Yellow Label Mustang
Congrats on the car, the black label is a great looking car.

I feel your pain on Saleens wait times, luckily I received mine only 5 weeks past the guaranteed delivery time.

How does the paint look on yours? Almost every painted exterior part Saleen put on my car has issues and needs to be repainted. Been playing the game of call Saleen, get lied to, and not get called back and wait, for the past 6 weeks on replacement parts.

OP
OP
Dortzs550

Dortzs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, PP, 50 yrpks.2016 Saleen BLK LB
Congrats on the car, the black label is a great looking car.

I feel your pain on Saleens wait times, luckily I received mine only 5 weeks past the guaranteed delivery time.

How does the paint look on yours? Almost every painted exterior part Saleen put on my car has issues and needs to be repainted. Been playing the game of call Saleen, get lied to, and not get called back and wait, for the past 6 weeks on replacement parts.

Thank you !

I have not had any paint issues yet, that only possible issue is that the hood moves quite a bit when I hit about 80 mph. I will call Saleen to have them adjust it or take it to my local dealership and have them adjust it.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you !

I have not had any paint issues yet, that only possible issue is that the hood moves quite a bit when I hit about 80 mph. I will call Saleen to have them adjust it or take it to my local dealership and have them adjust it.
Unfortunately this one is common to the S550 and not Saleen specific. Beautiful car though!
Sponsored