Sponsored

Saddle Interior

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP
How is everyone's holding up so far?

I had to order a car from another state to get the magnetic + saddle combo. Then I noticed I had the dreaded "looseness" on the passenger side bolsters. The material was all wavy and wrinkled. Dealer fixed that and I've had no other issues.

I will say, I wish I had known about the Premiere package when I ordered, and that it cannot be had with Saddle. My salesman didn't know this either and I only realized the dash and door cards were different than the car I test drove when my ordered car arrived at my dealer. Decided to keep the car, as it wasn't worth starting the whole process over, but may have chosen another color with the premiere package had I known from the start.

Also wish the color was a bit less reddish and more brown (something like BMW Napa would be nice). That said, saddle is still my favorite interior, or rather 'seat' color.

At 5k miles, I have no issues with wear and I should hope there wouldn't be at that young age.

Anyone else have the saddle for longer? How's it holding up?
Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Perfect. No issues. I do, however, clean and lotion my leather every month like clockwork.

OP
OP

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP
Perfect. No issues. I do, however, clean and lotion my leather every month like clockwork.
Good to hear, how many miles do you have? I clean mine fairly regularly, but have yet to condition it.

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
10K!

Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I use Zaino products. After having used a bunch of different products throughout the years, I have come to the conclusion that the best product I have used, has been the Zaino leather cleaner and conditioner. www.zaino.com

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I use Zaino products. After having used a bunch of different products throughout the years, I have come to the conclusion that the best product I have used, has been the Zaino leather cleaner and conditioner. www.zaino.com
Thanks, yeah, I'm old Zaino customer from when I had my Z06, and at the time the exterior products were spectacular (this was even before the quick dry compound, so it was an all day process). Might even still have some Z2 in my detailing box.
Sponsored