Sponsored

S550 owners who carry firearms: What, and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shushunmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I carry an HK VP9 at 7-8 o'clock (lefty), IWB, with a hybrid (kydex/leather) holster. Very comfortable and I have no issues. I have a GT Premium with leather seats.
Sponsored

bunk22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Auto
I'm in Texas, I carry on my person and if I'm going to the range, long guns in the trunk.

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Thread full of poor opsec
You know I have to agree with you on that, but my God there are lots of guys who want to share.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I don't see how it's poor opsec...if someone thinks or knows you're packing, you're less likely to get messed with.

Sponsored

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
You ain't kidding about Canada laws. I just got back from Victoria, BC and just trying to get in I was getting grilled about maybe having a gun in the car. Because I answered the question to fast, I was suspect. I had researched everything I was going to need to cross the border and was prepared, including my registration for my car, insurance, medical insurance and passports. I also read the laws regarding bringing firearms and as much as I hate travelling without them, I was not going to be able to bring any. I still felt like a criminal as they questioned me.
Your fine here w/o one. Unless you enter a bad neighborhood at night. Victoria is a pretty clean place. Vancouver on the other hand...

invaliduser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible PP

None2Slow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Performance package
Your fine here w/o one. Unless you enter a bad neighborhood at night. Victoria is a pretty clean place. Vancouver on the other hand...
Stuck in rush hour looking for a watch store off of douglas decided to abort and went down government st. Whoops. 1 lady looked at me and started to turn towrds me and then saw my wife and turned around. The the next corner, the lady turned and then "offered" her services to my wife and myself. Let's just say I'm glad I had a V8 and a manual. Can probably still see my my marks.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Funny, I thought both were pretty safe, especially at night. Definitely one of the cleanest cities I've ever been to.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I don't like guns. Only girly men need guns.

Guns are stupid, especially those AR15 baby-killers with the shoulder thingy that goes up. And Glocks.....they're stupid too.

But easy to carry.

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Whelp, The Communist State of Maryland is no-carry. Fine by me -- the state is full of people who live in Maryland -- you don't want them carrying guns. There's a lot of elitist, hypocritical liberals here. I think I'd just get something to go in the "secret" manual compartment within the glovebox. I can't think of a single place I'd like to go where I'd actually want to have one though.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I don't like guns. Only girly men need guns.

Guns are stupid, especially those AR15 baby-killers with the shoulder thingy that goes up. And Glocks.....they're stupid too.

But easy to carry.

LOL, ARs are easy to carry too...get a shoulder sling.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.