ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
Speaking of fluid temps and tracking the car, I also noticed the gauge pack has an oil temp gauge instead of vacuum gauge.

I think this is more of a CYA on Ford's part.
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It also says that if it's broken while racing, the repair won't be covered under warranty. So, if you add the coolers, it's not covered. If it's raced, it's not covered. You pay to play still soldiers right on.

I was really hoping that the R and the Track Pack would be covered under warranty in racing as long as they were left stock. That's not looking like the case though.
Very few of us will actually race these. I plan on going to many high performance driving events, but I will probably never race the car. Is that too subtle of a distinction? ;)

Nataphen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I love that they have actual oil pressure and temp gauges.

Nataphen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Very few of us will actually race these. I plan on going to many high performance driving events, but I will probably never race the car. Is that too subtle of a distinction? ;)

Ah, a loophole!

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Speaking of fluid temps and tracking the car, I also noticed the gauge pack has an oil temp gauge instead of vacuum gauge.

I think this is more of a CYA on Ford's part.

How many GT/PP owners wished they had an oil temp gauge instead of the vacuum gauge?

Sponsored

Nataphen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
How many GT/PP owners wished they had an oil temp gauge instead of the vacuum gauge?

That's the first thing I checked when the gauges were shown on the GT350 interior. Oil temp makes a billion times more sense than a stupid vacuum gauge on an NA car.