• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Roush Axleback For Sale Maryland

Just5.0DIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB
SOLD.

Used Roush axleback for 15-16 Mustang GT. Used for 5000 miles and decided to switch to an ARH system. The pipes, mufflers and tips are in great condition; there is some slight surface rust on hangers.

I'm located in Central Maryland and would prefer local pickup. My daily commute is up and down I-95 between Baltimore and DC, so I'd be willing to meet in that area as well.

Sponsored

Last edited:

lightnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT
With a resonator delete the roush axlebacks its freaking awesome loud. But thats just my opinion.

DrEverettScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP - Magnetic
Did you ever have it on without a resonator delete? I want something a little bit louder than stock, but not too loud

Sponsored

lightnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT
Wish I could help I did H-pipe first then a few weeks later did the roush axlebacks. Maybe someone else has put them on first and will chime in.

What are your concerns? Cold start, Idleing, long trips on the highway? Cold start on mine is really loud in the garage with neighbors close by but no complaints yet. Idleing is not bad loud and cruising on the interstate 70-80 is not bad at all. No drone. But get on it and you can hear it just fine. lol

DrEverettScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just don't want an exhaust that's very loud, that's all. It seems like a lot of the Mustangs I see have obnoxiously loud exhausts and I'm afraid of spending a few hundred dollars and getting something I don't like haha. It's hard to tell the overall volume from the exhaust note videos

lightnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT
I understand what you are saying and agree 100% on your last sentence. I went with it and love it. Maybe it's to loud. But loud is is a subjective.

OP
OP
Just5.0DIB

Just5.0DIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB
Here's what the Roush sounded like on my car:
[ame]

I had the Roush mufflers with stock resonator. It was loud at cold start and had a deep idle. Around town it didn't get loud until above 3k RPM. It was quiet cruising, which was great especially on the highway. I did notice a little bit of rasp under acceleration and some popping on the decel.
The Roush + resonator delete sounds awesome, but too loud outside the car for my tastes.

I switched to an ARH catback because I wanted a deeper sound with more volume than the axlebacks. I've found both the axleback and catback to be pretty subdued inside the car and can't really tell the difference in interior volume. Outside is a different story lol

DrEverettScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I still think it is just a tad bit too loud for my tastes. But I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences along with the video.

You are part of what makes this community great. I've always been a BMW guy and this is my first Mustang, but you guys sure are a friendly bunch. It feels very welcoming. Cheers - DrES

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
What is your absolute bottom price? I'm looking to change out my the mufflers from my Borla Sport catback, but can't justify spending a ton of money on ANOTHER exhaust... :(

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I just don't want an exhaust that's very loud, that's all. It seems like a lot of the Mustangs I see have obnoxiously loud exhausts and I'm afraid of spending a few hundred dollars and getting something I don't like haha. It's hard to tell the overall volume from the exhaust note videos
it's a mustang! hear me roar!