2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday, going around a roundabout at moderate speed the rear end slid out. I let off the throttle and recovered it, but given it was unexpected it was a bit unnerving. The pavement was dry, 15C outside, and I wasn't going that fast around the roundabout. My only thought was there could of been some oil on the road. Alternatively, the car was just cleaned and Tino does put tyre dressing a bit up and over the corner of the tread. Maybe that caused it?
Sponsored

ing3nious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mom mobile
Tire shine is no joke. Leaving the hand car wash I go to is a hazardous situation. If you’re not careful you could easily pull a cars & coffee crowd-eater move. Or a 100ft burnout, which I “accidentally” did one day. That said, I would expect any tire shine on your tire to have been gone by the time you got to the roundabout. Oil seems more likely.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
likely just crap on the road dripped out a previous car / lorry. Good you caught it, chalk it off to experience and carry on :sunglasses:

Sponsored

MexicanFiestaST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
likely a mini roundabout or full of traffic so drifting into the traffic is considered rude lol. Not to mention expensive
Yeah, I get it, just poking some fun. When I take roundabouts, I always fantasize about doing this, then the rational side of my brain kicks in and I'm a good boy

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Yeah, I get it, just poking some fun. When I take roundabouts, I always fantasize about doing this, then the rational side of my brain kicks in and I'm a good boy
aye i know what you mean. I'd end up hitting something though in my days of owning an Opel Manta i wasn't so restrained. Happy days heh heh

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys, it probably was something on the road. I got my confidence back and have been seriously on it the last two days. The guy driving in front of me gave me a thumbs up wave yesterday, presumably he could hear me :-)
Sponsored