Rokblokz Splash Gaurds

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
I love my Rokblokz, both for summer and winter. Tires are 265/35R20 not wide, but not narrow.
Mustang_RokBlokz.jpg
Mustang_Winter_RokBlockz.jpg

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I would buy for every level trim, even when running 8.5" wide wheels. Neon green or flourecent yellow goes best with Bullitt. :)
Yeah, right! I'm not a teenager anymore. Heck, I'm not even 3 times the oldest teenager anymore. Ha ha. But I assume you meant the RBs, right?

Knowing what I know now, I would get the RokBlokz, but just the front only.
Thank you for that honest (and unbiased) testimonial, since you have the ZL1s. That's what I'll get. Take care.

ShadowPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP2, 2003 SVT Cobra, 1940 Ford Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Same as others have said, a must have for the PP2. One of the first mods I bought.
Thought they would look obvious but they do blend in, especially with my Black color.

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Just ordered mine last night. Expected Wednesday delivery. Took a while to pull the trigger but finally did.

Don

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Same as others have said, a must have for the PP2. One of the first mods I bought.
Thought they would look obvious but they do blend in, especially with my Black color.

When I added spacers to my OEM PP wheels, OEM size tires I started really getting stuff kicked up on the car, front and rear - and this was with pretty tight figment, I ran a 25mm front and 23mm rear. Added a different vendor’s product, resolved the issue but the fitment/install was decent, but not great.

I left them on when I got my MRR wheels, they’re a better figment vs. the spacer setup, but still close to flush. Then when I got the new car, moved over the wheels, noted some mud on the sides, and pretty quickly added the RokBlokz.

So I guess my point: almost a must have for many of the 20x10, 20x11 aftermarket wheels, and definitely for bolt-on spacers.

SteelCity_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 1989 Toyota Cressida
Pic for those that asked about PP1 fitment.
I had RokBlokz (albeit rally style) on my Focus ST and was very happy with the product. I had these ordered for the stang before I even got the car home lol
581E2DDB-A465-4561-BB7D-31918AB16CB1.jpeg

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2020 F250 Tremor, 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP(wifes car)
Installed mine today, I think they look great. I was not as lucky, no candy for me, I got an air freshener.

Reddirocket27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 CPO EB Prem Conv w/ 201A
Like the product, but hated the price and install so much I wrote a pretty worded-email to the design team telling them how much BS it was. There's no reason to have all the spacers and clips etc.
20200513_161539.jpg

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Like the product, but hated the price and install so much I wrote a pretty worded-email to the design team telling them how much BS it was. There's no reason to have all the spacers and clips etc.
The problem originates with Ford's inability to design/execute consistent panel alignments though. I agree $100 for $15 worth of mass-cut (LPDE?) material is WAAAAY beyond the pale. The other part of the problem is the guards don't bend well because of their thickness which necessitates having to bodge spacers to keep the corner radii down.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Don't forget you are also paying for stainless steel screws that are not a common size, custom aluminum cup washers and what looks like a plastic clip that may have been tooled exclusively for the product. The hardware is excessive because there are no firm attachment points close to the rear fender. I had no problem with it and was actually impressed by the quality of the hardware. Buy once, cry once.

Last edited:

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I've just received mine. There's going to be a while until I have a car to install them on, but I'm glad I have them already, because I want to install them as soon as possible after taking possession of the car. Waiting until then to order them would have meant driving the car unprotected for a couple of weeks, which I wanted to avoid.
I like them. They may seem expensive at first glance, but the OEM ones I bought from Ford for my Mondeo and my wife's Kuga were even more expensive, and not as nice and sturdy as these. So I think the price was fair, no complains there.
I didn't receive any candy or cookie though. :crying:

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I've just received mine. There's going to be a while until I have a car to install them on, but I'm glad I have them already, because I want to install them as soon as possible after taking possession of the car. Waiting until then to order them would have meant driving the car unprotected for a couple of weeks, which I wanted to avoid.
I like them. They may seem expensive at first glance, but the OEM ones I bought from Ford for my Mondeo and my wife's Kuga were even more expensive, and not as nice and sturdy as these. So I think the price was fair, no complains there.
I didn't receive any candy or cookie though. :crying:
Haha! Don't feel left out. When I ordered mine last year I didn't get any treats either. Just a very long sticker that says "Rokblokz". I don't even have a tool box to put it on and it sure as hell isn't going on the car.

Will you heat mold the fronts for a tight fit? I am going to take mine off this weekend and try it.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I don't know. Do they need heating to fit tightly? I watched a video of the installation, and the guy didn't use any heat. I was hoping they'd fit perfectly out of the box.
Sponsored