Road Atlanta entertainment...

mmm635

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Out at the track this weekend with the GT3RS and had a great time. The GT3RS is being driven back to back as I am still waiting on my GT350R. I had the pleasure of meeting John Hope Bryant over the weekend and was checking out his track prepped '17 GT350R. Unfortunately, you will see a puddle in front of the car at the end of the vid. He replaced the line twice with aircraft grade hoses and crimps - still failed.

Enjoy...

[ame]
Sponsored

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT PP2
Awesome vid, I love hearing the cars run around that track from my front porch

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
I had the pleasure of meeting John Hope Bryant over the weekend and was checking out his track prepped '17 GT350R. Unfortunately, you will see a puddle in front of the car at the end of the vid. He replaced the line twice with aircraft grade hoses and crimps
Great vid., thanks for sharing.

Can you tell us more details about the oil hoses on the R? Did he have AN fittings on the hoses and they let go or did he have something crimped on the hose ends?

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
He should be able to get the oem fix hoses now. His dealer just needs to tell them they have a car with failed hoses.

OP
OP
mmm635

mmm635

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Great vid., thanks for sharing.

Can you tell us more details about the oil hoses on the R? Did he have AN fittings on the hoses and they let go or did he have something crimped on the hose ends?
Thanks. I am not sure who he used to make them, but they were crimped from my understanding. I will touch base with him and find out specifically.

He should be able to get the oem fix hoses now. His dealer just needs to tell them they have a car with failed hoses.
Yep. When I spoke with FP the other day, the rep mentioned they are stocked with new lines and ready to go into production and replacement.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mmm635

mmm635

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Awesome vid, I love hearing the cars run around that track from my front porch
Thanks! You are so lucky...the Sunday noise rule would not bother me at all!!