Sponsored

Resonator Delete

Zenkem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PPP GT Mustang
Has anyone in Germany done the Resonator Delete??? Wondering how much louder the exhaust is going to be and if there's going to be trouble getting it to pass inspection (Tüv)...
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zenkem

Zenkem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PPP GT Mustang
Looks like a pretty easy Mod:

[ame]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zenkem

Zenkem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PPP GT Mustang
Bump...Anybody???

Last edited:

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Here's mine with the res delete and an X-pipe...

[ame]

AmerikanishesPferd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saab 95 1.9T Hisch
This would all depend on where you live and what the allowed decibel rating is wouldn't it? I've seen polizei checking motorbikes for loudness, not sure how often they do it for cars.

Sponsored

stang_man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2105 Mustang GTPP
I've got a MBRP street exhaust on my GT,it replaces the resonator with an H pipe. It's defintley louder than stock but I think polizei are used to all the american spec cars around k-town so I haven't had any issues.

OP
OP
Zenkem

Zenkem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PPP GT Mustang
I've got a MBRP street exhaust on my GT,it replaces the resonator with an H pipe. It's defintley louder than stock but I think polizei are used to all the american spec cars around k-town so I haven't had any issues.
I'm in K-town as well!!! I believe it's 98Db's at 1500 RPM, at least that's how they tested my 65'...

Last edited:

stang_man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2105 Mustang GTPP
I'm in K-town as well!!! I believe it's 98Db's at 1500 RPM, at least that's how they tested my 65'...
That's awesome!!! We should hold a Mustang meet when the weather gets better :ford:. I don't know if it's because I just got my stang but I've been seeing them everywhere lately :D Yeah I think your right, my bike failed inspection because it was at 99dB...had to put the stock pipe on to pass then my race pipe went right back on after :headbang:

OP
OP
Zenkem

Zenkem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PPP GT Mustang
That's awesome!!! We should hold a Mustang meet when the weather gets better :ford:. I don't know if it's because I just got my stang but I've been seeing them everywhere lately :D Yeah I think your right, my bike failed inspection because it was at 99dB...had to put the stock pipe on to pass then my race pipe went right back on after :headbang:
Sounds like a plan!!! I've been linking up with other Mustang owners in the area on the "K-town Muscle" Facebook Group...
Sponsored

Last edited: