Replacement Parts for Hellion Turbo Kit

ZZMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Has anyone had any luck getting replacement parts for a Hellion kit? I need some stuff after a front hit. At first, it looked like they we're going to help out, but since submitting the parts list, nothing but crickets.

Does anyone out there have any experiences with getting parts after a crash or other damage, either good or bad?
Sponsored

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Has anyone had any luck getting replacement parts for a Hellion kit? I need some stuff after a front hit. At first, it looked like they we're going to help out, but since submitting the parts list, nothing but crickets.

Does anyone out there have any experiences with getting parts after a crash or other damage, either good or bad?

Hello.

Parts are a longer and more complicated process than new kit sales as they need more attention and time to sort through. Send a new email to [email protected] with a reminder and we can try to help you get what you need.

Team Hellion

OP
OP
ZZMike

ZZMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Hello.

Parts are a longer and more complicated process than new kit sales as they need more attention and time to sort through. Send a new email to [email protected] with a reminder and we can try to help you get what you need.

Team Hellion
Thank you very much!

A member of your team has reached out and we are back on track.

I deeply appreciate your response!

Mike
Sponsored