Sponsored

Removal of Resonators off Non-R

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Ordering ...
It would be such an easy change to make for the 2016 models and Ford would instantly make more money because most of us would take the track pack with enhanced audio. It would be so nice if Ford was reading this and offered this immediately.
Sponsored

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
It would be such an easy change to make for the 2016 models and Ford would instantly make more money because most of us would take the track pack with enhanced audio. It would be so nice if Ford was reading this and offered this immediately.
Yep, I had this same complaint when the initial order guides were leaked.

Now that I'm "stuck" with the base radio however, I'm starting to be pretty happy with it, due to the hardware buttons. I hardly ever listen to the radio anyway. It would be nice if the screen on the base radio filled the bezel better.

I also wish the toggle switches were standard. That would have been a nice touch.

-T

kirbydjohnson

Denver350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT350
Check out shapeways.com. they have replacement toggle switches for base and track pack cars. Per their rep they will work on GT350.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
There are no toggle switches to start with on the base/track models. The issue isnt the switch, its the board that the switches are integrated to.
Sponsored