Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
6Sm8dZKh.jpg

This July my wife and I will be driving over 2500 miles with Rally North America in order to raise funds and awareness for Hope For The Warriors®.

Our country has been sending the young men and women in our military service into harms way since 2003. These brave people serve our country so that we can maintain our way of life and our freedoms.

Upon their return to civilian life many find themselves in need of things that our government is either unable or unwilling to provide. That is why Hope For The Warriors® and their multiple support directives are so important.

I encourage you to take a look at this charity's mission and their effective and efficient use of funds through the multiple charity rating services like Charity Navigator.

I think you will agree that they are one of few veteran charities out there doing great work for all the right reasons. It is our hope that you will join us by making a donation to support the cause. All of our costs to be in the rally have been paid separately; all donations go directly to Hope For The Warriors®!

Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Donate Here or continue reading for more info.

More about Rally North America:

Rally North America is a scavenger hunt style (automotive) multi-state road rally event. The Rally North America events have raised over $300,000 for charity since its inception in 2009 and is a not-for-profit organization.
Established in the winter of 2009 Rally North America is aimed at bringing automotive enthusiasts from all over the United States and Canada, together for the purpose of Auto rallying. Each rally organized by Rally North America carries a common idea, driving for a cause. Rally North America believes that by combining the love of the automotive lifestyle and a worthy charity organization, it is possible to do something “good” through the automotive hobby.

More about Hope For The Warriors®:

Hope For The Warriors® was founded by military wives in 2006 as they witnessed, firsthand, the effects of the war on service members and their families. Hope For The Warriors® remains grounded in family values as the organization expands both the span of programs offered and the number of wounded, family members, and families of the fallen assisted.
We believe those touched by military service can succeed at home by restoring their sense of self, family, and hope. Nationally, Hope For The Warriors® provides comprehensive support programs for service members, veterans, and military families that are focused on transition, health and wellness, peer engagement, and connections to community resources.

We need your help!

Individuals:

Small donations really add up! You can donate online at http://bit.ly/TeamBacktrail2015 All money goes directly to the charity!

If you can’t donate we understand. You can still help us! Visit http://www.facebook.com/TeamBacktrail and like our page and help promote our posts by liking and sharing them.

Businesses:

We need sponsors! Make a donation to charity and get some low cost advertising as a bonus.

In return for your donation we'll advertise for you on our car, on Facebook, and hopefully on camera. We can also discuss bringing the car out for any special events you'll be having, it will be a real attention grabber once the decals go on, kids love it. There will also be a film crew from The Smoking Tire along on the rally, the more our team raises the more likely our team (and you) are to be featured.

Sponsorships can be anywhere from small decals with your company name/logo to full panels.

Event level sponsors are also always welcome which will put your logo on all 80 vehicles in the rally.

Anyone who is interested can PM me.

TL;DR – Please Donate Here to help out a great charity that is helping returning veterans make a smooth transition back to civilian life.

Our truck in last years rally:
lAY8TE3.jpg

Us and some fans at one of the stops:
GloOsEF.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Coaster

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Special thanks to Diode Dynamics for sponsoring our car:

j2YJlejl.jpg

And to CJ Pony Parts for being a long time rally sponsor!
E8g154Il.jpg

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
You got $50 from Canada, Sir!:cheers:

*To all the other members:
Give some $$$$ and buy your Mustang parts a couple days later. Show some support, please.

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
I just posted in the CJ Pony Parts thread about the Smoky Mountain Rally!!

OP
OP
Coaster

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
You got $50 from Canada, Sir!:cheers:

*To all the other members:
Give some $$$$ and buy your Mustang parts a couple days later. Show some support, please.
Thank you very much! :headbang:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Coaster

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
I just posted in the CJ Pony Parts thread about the Smoky Mountain Rally!!
Cool, I knew there were some other S550s in the rally. We'll have to get a group photo at some point.

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
Cool, I knew there were some other S550s in the rally. We'll have to get a group photo at some point.
I'm hoping to have all the Mustangs up near the front of the starting lines. :thumbsup:

PonyPower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
5th gen Mustang, Brz, Trans am, track car
That's awesome, good luck. We actually do a lot through my dealership with Hope For Warriors. It's a great organization to work with.

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
That's awesome, good luck. We actually do a lot through my dealership with Hope For Warriors. It's a great organization to work with.
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Coaster

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Memorial day special!

I'll be personally matching all donations (up to $200 total) between now and 5/31. Whatever you donate Hope For The Warriors gets double!

http://bit.ly/TeamBacktrail2015

Sponsored

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
OP
OP
Coaster

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Just about a month out now and we still need your donations, any amount helps! You can see all 80 teams at this link and see that Team Backtrail needs to move up!

Team Backtrails donation page.

Team Tallahassee's donation page.

:usa:

Thanks! I was in 27th place last time I looked.

I'm not sure why donations have been so hard to come by this time. I don't know if it's just veterans charities in general or that most people haven't heard of Hope For The Warriors even though it's one of the best out there.

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
We've got about a month to go, hopefully the donations start picking up.

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
Just over two weeks to go and Team Backtrail is sitting just outside the top 25 in donations raised. The amount of donations each team raises equals their starting position each of the three days of the rally, it's our qualifying essentially.

If you're on the fence as to Team Tallahassee or Team Backtrail please make a donation to Team Backtrail so we can have as many Mustangs at the front of the starting grid each day as possible!

:usa:
Sponsored