Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Hi guys.
I started the car today and the radio went on. No probs there. I wanted to change the station, didn't work, tried to change to bluetooth, didn't work... Only the volume worked.
Anyway, I arrived at destination and I shut down the car, opened the door, the display went off but the radio went on playing.. I tried to turn on and off the console, but nothing happened.
It finally went off after starting the car again and turning it off.

Anyone else had this problem?
Sponsored

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
I had some issues with my radio in the first few months of ownership. It would not turn off when the car was off and would not switch between different inputs like bluetooth or media. It happened randomly so i knew i couldn't get the dealership to replicate the problem so i never took it in to be looked at. In the end it cleared itself up, because i haven't had a issue with the radio in a long time.

ktp1598

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue California Special
Probably just a glitch. If it keeps happening, I'd take it back to the dealer, but it likely won't. You can always try a reset. It's buried in the menu somewhere. The owners manual will explain how. As I own android based devices, I'm used to the occasional reset. (Love them though)
Sponsored