Sponsored

Radiator air deflector parts.

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
I'm looking for some help. I recently bought a used Cervinni C Series Upper and Lower Grille off Facebook, but unfortunately, the previous owner of my car broke several of the lower grille tabs and I didn't feel comfortable mounting the grille with missing tabs, so I'm currently trying to resell it and put my stock grilles back in.

That's not the main problem though. Somehow, when I bought my car, the PPI didn't catch that the lower passenger side of the radiator is bent in, along with the condenser. From the looks of it, the previous owner hit something, and never replaced the radiator and condenser. I've known about it for a while now, ever since I changed the grille emblem to a black one. Luckily, there's no leaks and my AC works great. I plan on replacing the radiator and condenser and possibly the fan assembly, if it's damaged when I have my oil pump gears done at some point, or sooner if it becomes a problem.

Anyway, while I had the bumper off, I noticed I'm missing several pieces of the air deflectors for the radiator, and hopefully seeing a picture of a Performance Pack car without a front bumper, I can try and figure out what components I'm missing. I didn't think to take any pictures when I had my bumper off, but just looking at it, it didn't look right.

Here's a couple of pictures of the damage that was done by one of the previous owners of my car. Hopefully someone has a picture, or can dig one up.

View attachment 827363

View attachment 827364
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Drill Holes in a few places on both pieces and Zip Tie.

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Drill Holes in a few places on both pieces and Zip Tie.
I want it fixed correctly, so that's not an option unfortunately.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I want it fixed correctly, so that's not an option unfortunately.
If their are no holes then your going to have to drill them. That panel uses push in lock fasteners. You can make a bracket, use aluminum plastic rivets nuts and use M6x1.0 bolts.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
If their are no holes then your going to have to drill them. That panel uses push in lock fasteners. You can make a bracket, use aluminum plastic rivets nuts and use M6x1.0 bolts.
There's a bracket and a bolt listed, but I can't be sure if it's part of that deflector, or part of the shutter system.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
There's a bracket and a bolt listed, but I can't be sure if it's part of that deflector, or part of the shutter system.
I would go to the dealers and ask the parts guy, they will know.

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
I would go to the dealers and ask the parts guy, they will know.
I will at some point. I'm just gathering parts to replace all the missing or damaged parts my car came with. Thanks for the help.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)

I will at some point. I'm just gathering parts to replace all the missing or damaged parts my car came with. Thanks for the help.
It sucks having to piece parts together a previous owner broke or Jerry Rigged. Good Luck finding the parts.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Perhaps going sooner rather than later would be advantageous. Their parts diagrams and lists are exhaustive. From all major components down to individual nuts, bolts and washers. Perhaps you could convince them to print out the pertinent diagrams so you can figure out exactly what you need.

Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Perhaps going sooner rather than later would be advantageous. Their parts diagrams and lists are exhaustive. From all major components down to individual nuts, bolts and washers. Perhaps you could convince them to print out the pertinent diagrams so you can figure out exactly what you need.
personal send me you MM Year and Vin. I will check. And if you have a picture of exactly what is missing or broke that would be great.

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
personal send me you MM Year and Vin. I will check. And if you have a picture of exactly what is missing or broke that would be great.
I can get some pictures Sunday. I'll pull the belly pan and radiator cover off. Should be able to see everything that way.
Sponsored