Question for any current/prior Edge ST owners

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1, 86 SVO, 24 S5, 74 MGB GT
I've had my 2020 Ridgeline for 1-1/2 yrs and did rear sway bar and lowering springs to get it to handle better. It does but I came from 15+ yrs of 4 door turbo sedans and not sure I really want to keep driving this. Not sure I want an SUV but need something to tow a few times a yr. Looking at Macan and Audi SQ5 but they cost more than I want to spend for yr/milage.

I see the ST can tow 3500 lbs. and if I get one with the 401A package it will have cooled as well as heated seats etc. So what do I need to look for and can these be made to corner? Or do they corner/ride fairly well stock? 21" wheels vs 20" on a 401A I've found close to me.

TIA!!
Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I've had my 2020 Ridgeline for 1-1/2 yrs and did rear sway bar and lowering springs to get it to handle better. It does but I came from 15+ yrs of 4 door turbo sedans and not sure I really want to keep driving this. Not sure I want an SUV but need something to tow a few times a yr. Looking at Macan and Audi SQ5 but they cost more than I want to spend for yr/milage.

I see the ST can tow 3500 lbs. and if I get one with the 401A package it will have cooled as well as heated seats etc. So what do I need to look for and can these be made to corner? Or do they corner/ride fairly well stock? 21" wheels vs 20" on a 401A I've found close to me.

TIA!!
I can't respond from personal experience, but a guy I met at the Mach 1 Track Experience traded his SQ5 for an Edge ST and said he loved it and that the ST was a better vehicle than the SQ5.