Sponsored

Question about Railcar tracking and it's direction

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I've been tracking my car that's on the Railcar right now, and for the past week, it's been continually going south in the wrong direction instead of Northeast.

Went from Detroit > Cincinnati, and now it's arrived in Louisville, KY.

Is it at or heading towards some major rail hub? Just confused at the moment, and it looks like my '16 is on track to missing the ETA again.
Sponsored

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
I've been tracking my car that's on the Railcar right now, and for the past week, it's been continually going south in the wrong direction instead of Northeast.

Went from Detroit > Cincinnati, and now it's arrived in Louisville, KY.

Is it at or heading towards some major rail hub? Just confused at the moment, and it looks like my '16 is on track to missing the ETA again.
Where is it supposed to go? I Forget... you didn't buy in the Bay Area did you?

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
I can't believe you haven't taken delivery on your car yet [MENTION=19414]Shift[/MENTION] !! I think they are just messing with you now, lol ! I really would have guessed it would have went through the Chicago hub and up to you? What is your ETA on it?

OP
OP

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I can't believe you haven't taken delivery on your car yet [MENTION=19414]Shift[/MENTION] !! I think they are just messing with you now, lol ! I really would have guessed it would have went through the Chicago hub and up to you? What is your ETA on it?
6/29, to 7/21 currently.

tiniest_violin.gif
Sponsored