Sponsored

Question about air suspension

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
So my question is why is cjponyparts air lift manual kit so much cheaper than latemodelrestorations and American muscles when they appear to be the exact same kit. I understand that different retailers may get some parts for a little cheaper and be able to sell them for a little cheaper but this seems too far apart price wise to make sense. It's literally a 600$ price difference. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Grayson.
Sponsored

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Make sure you are comparing apples to apples.

Airlift makes 3 different kits that vendors sell. A manual kit, the V2 and 3P/3H

The manual is just that. There are switches that you toggle to air up and down the car. The V2 and 3P/3H have a digital controller.

The 3P/3H is the latest offering and has the most features currently available and naturally costs the most.

I just looked at the sites and it appears to be the same manual kit listed on both sites with different pricing. There could be many factors from vendor cost to trying to maximize their profit. That is why I always price compare.

OP
OP
woahs550

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
I figured it out later, cjs is still selling the version one manual kit, am and late model sell the v2and have since removed the v1. I made sure to look they were all the same kit. Thinking I'm going with the 3h now anyways.
Sponsored