Sponsored

Pzero Summers

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L Ecoboost Mustang with PP
Just wondering when everyone plans to get these on your cars & in what regions you guys are in.
Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Just wondering when everyone plans to get these on your cars & in what regions you guys are in.
I assume you are talking about the tires that come with the Performance Package. I got my car on December 18th and it has been driven maybe 3-4 times when the roads were dry.

OP
OP

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L Ecoboost Mustang with PP
I assume you are talking about the tires that come with the Performance Package. I got my car on December 18th and it has been driven maybe 3-4 times when the roads were dry.
Ya pretty much. I saw some posts here about them deflating and popping etc. Just wanted to see if anyone else had these issues driving on them.

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
I got my performance pack car mid-January and I have 2000 miles on them. They're not bad for me on dry or wet roads with temperatures down to single digits.

I absolutely hate Pirelli so I don't really care about them, I have something better on the way for warmer temps.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I hope my tires do not explode in my garage. I took them off at day 2 I owned the car.

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
As long as you drive reasonable, and dont hit any pot holes, roads are dry, it will not harm the tire. You wont have much traction. Only drive if absolutely necessary, otherwise avoid.

whoishomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm taking mine off when I get the car. Too many cold spring mornings. I'd rather play it safe with some good all seasons and a much better tread life as well
Sponsored