Sponsored

Project: Oranginator (update 7 on 19/4: final pictures)

GTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Ah, ok, thanks for the info! Where did you have this done? I have already found some company's on the internet, but it's always good to know :-)

OP
OP
YLA G

YLA G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oranginator
Ah, ok, thanks for the info! Where did you have this done? I have already found some company's on the internet, but it's always good to know :-)
WS lettering in Aalst. They do mostly only cars and specially race cars.. thats why I trust them with everything on my Mustang. They know what they have to do.

Reactions: GTI

Warrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wim
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang ecoboost
Car is looking great ! I saw it in real at Mustang fever.

Maybe you remember me, i was talking to you, i bought the same one. Only i still have to wait till september :(

Sponsored

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
Congrats!

No the OEM ones are thicker. You have to buy at Auto5 or something else a "invisible" one.
And absolutely tell your dealer beforehand NOT to install the OEM ones. If you wait till you go get the car, it probably will be too late...
And like Yves says, just buy a simple invisible one from auto 5

Warrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wim
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang ecoboost
i was wondering if you ordered the dark tinting kit for the rear lights? If you have, you tried them already?

OP
OP
YLA G

YLA G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oranginator
Not yet, I am happy with the current EU lighs after all.

Still waiting to wash my car, then I can post some progress. I know I am quiet the last weeks. But I am working now on my garden project lol

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Hey [MENTION=18562]YLA G[/MENTION],
I was asking on international section for a video of an ecoboost with MMR CAI and Magnaflow street, just to hear how this combination sounds... and someone is telling me that I don't need to go overseas to find one with both!!

I forgot that you also have the Magnaflow - it would be my first choice since it seems to not be too much loud (cops....) but has deeper low rpms tone.
I already have the MMR intake... its 'woosh' is fantastic :D but wonder how it sounds in combination with the exhaust.

Could you take a video of your Oranginator, in cold start, revving, passing-by and so on?
It would be very useful for me :)
thanks!

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I Yves' car in real and the sound was like, ... hummm ... I don't know, my car was making too much noises so I did not hear ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: damn you and your V8 !! oh and the Corsa of course :D