Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Now that is hawt!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I would love to see those graphite rims on a magnetic Shelby or mustang. I love that rim color but I am not sure it will work with a magnetic car.
Same here. I think it'll look too mono, but would still like to see it.

Sponsored

Eric0w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Paul @Need4SpeedMotors hooking me up with 6G wheels! 19x10/19x11 with 295/30 and 325/30 Toyo R888's! Thanks for coming in for me today Paul! Also, that is one SWEET GT350!
Your very welcome brotha, its ganna be a awesome setup !

Here are mine on OEM PSS tires (for now). I am very impressed with these wheels and I love the way they look. I think they look even better in person. I went back and forth on whether to go with black or graphite but I think I like the contrast of the graphite wheels. Great job Paul!
That looks intense, maybe I need a Race Red 350 to go with my AG because Idk something about that Red is just sexy .

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
So I take my car to the local tire shop, drop off wheels and lug nuts. They tell me it will get done that day. I call 30 minutes before closing and the guy basically forgot. I told them I would be in within 15 minutes to get my wheels and car and that I was going to be out of town. On top of this when I walk in they ignore me, I grabbed my keys myself from the counter and backed my truck up and loaded the wheels with my son, still no-one even comes over to talk, say sorry, or otherwise have a pulse.

Needless to say the car, or any other of my vehicles will not be back there ever.

Get this, I saw a voided receipt with my keys, they were planning on charging me over 700 dollars to put the wheels on and do TPMS programming. The wheels are complete, mounted and balanced FFS. I consider it a blessing as I was not smart enough to negotiate price first.

Now that I know to avoid them I will place them on myself at a friends house. From what I gather 150 foot pounds, drive a bit, re torque, and program tpms right? Nothing fancy?

Anything special about the TPMS? Does anyone have the tool required? Do you need to re-learn every time you switch wheels or will the car remember the oem wheels also?
Sponsored