Pro Tuning from Delicious Tuning

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
Got some good news by email.

Dear EcoSnake,
I apologize for the delay we were out all last week and finally got back and catching up. Anyway we are definitely offering pro tuning services for the 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost. We will be using Cobb to tune the system.*We are already looking into developing a FlexFuel system for the car too.*If you have any further questions or comments please ask.*

Cheers,
William Knose
http://www.delicioustuning.com
Sponsored

DeliciousTuning

Cobb Pro Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.delicioustuning.com
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ, Forester, Outback
Got some good news by email.

Dear EcoSnake,
I apologize for the delay we were out all last week and finally got back and catching up. Anyway we are definitely offering pro tuning services for the 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost. We will be using Cobb to tune the system.*We are already looking into developing a FlexFuel system for the car too.*If you have any further questions or comments please ask.*

Cheers,
William Knose
http://www.delicioustuning.com
We now have our account setup online. So if people are interested in asking questions go for it. This is a new market for us, but you are more than welcome to check out our background and where we have grown from.

And yes FlexFuel kits are in the works, but we are finishing up our Subaru platforms first and looking to tackle a new platform. If you notice we are pretty particular about what vehicles we work on and we are very interested in the EcoBoost as it has a lot of potential to be a great vehicle.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning

wireless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Ecoboost Premium
What interests me is...
FlexFuel.

I can't wait.

I might actually get a Cobb AccessPort then. I love the AP, but I hate having to pay $500 for the AP, I don't think they do email tune file revisions..

TurboAg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost PP 6MT
Very interested in Flex Fuel. I used to own an N54 135i and those direct injection turbo motors responded very well to E85.

mbreinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium.
I would love to see the car be able to run on E85. It will take some serious fuel system upgrades.

Darkrune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO EB
I am very interested to get a D tune. I have seen what you guys do with the BRZ's.
Sponsored