Sponsored

Premium Door leather insert panels

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Is there a PN for these or do you have to buy the entire door panel? My interior guy could do these of course, but if I can get OEM i would rather do that so I know materials stitching matches perfectly to the new OEM seat covers I have. I know those things are plastic welded in or something but was thinking if I could get JUST the leather material or complete inserts OEM, I'd rather do that. Thanks for the info.
Sponsored

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
Ford sells it attached to the door panel, you can't just buy the insert. Don't bother going that route, it's ridiculously expensive. You can either have a local upholstery shop do it for maybe $100-200 and you'll get a much better quality leather and possibly custom stitching or you can buy a premium door panel from Ebay off a wrecked car for around $150-200 shipped.

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
It not leather, and its hell to remove, i guess the 5g 2014 had trouble with panel edges loosening. The new glue bonds to the abs plastic, and they stapled the edges. There are at least 4 different panels. I got pair for $240, careful on switch panel trim the plastic clips break easily. I'm getting mine covered to match my seats.
Sponsored