Sponsored

Pictures of my WORK CR2P wheels

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Sedan EX, 2014 Honda VFR800F
Great looking finish on those wheels. What does Work call that again?

I used to have a few sets of Enkei's finished in SBC...reminds me of those...

I always wanted a set of Meister's (2 or 3 piece 5 spoke)...but the price killed that dream, Haha!

What are the specs on those?

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Great looking finish on those wheels. What does Work call that again?

I used to have a few sets of Enkei's finished in SBC...reminds me of those...

I always wanted a set of Meister's (2 or 3 piece 5 spoke)...but the price killed that dream, Haha!

What are the specs on those?
The wheel color is called GT Silver (GTS) for the spokes with Anodized Polished Lip

Those Meister's are great looking wheels as well.

20x10 +38 front (33 effective with 5mm spacers to clear center caps)20x11 +45 rear

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The wheel color is called GT Silver (GTS) for the spokes with Anodized Polished Lip

Those Meister's are great looking wheels as well.

20x10 +38 front (33 effective with 5mm spacers to clear center caps)20x11 +45 rear
Thanks!

Kinda' sucks with the need to run spacers. I ran into that problem a few times with aftermarket wheels on both my previous Mustang. Ended up shaving the back of the center caps to clear.

As for GT Silver...it's refreshing to see a NICE silver colour on wheels as of late. I wish more wheel manufacturers would make this a "thing" again. There are very few premium-looking silver options for wheels. Matte/low gloss grey or black wheels have their place...but they just don't do it for me, most times.

Sponsored

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Thanks!

Kinda' sucks with the need to run spacers. I ran into that problem a few times with aftermarket wheels on both my previous Mustang. Ended up shaving the back of the center caps to clear.

As for GT Silver...it's refreshing to see a NICE silver colour on wheels as of late. I wish more wheel manufacturers would make this a "thing" again. There are very few premium-looking silver options for wheels. Matte/low gloss grey or black wheels have their place...but they just don't do it for me, most times.
Yeah I agree! The spacers kinda sucks but honestly it gives the wheels the perfect stance on the current gen.

The GT Silver is so sexy. I agree that there aren't many good silver options and I feel like work did an excellent job. I am a huge fan of how well they go with the anodized gloss bronze lips on my set, and that metallic flake in the bronze...well...:love: hahaha

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I agree! The spacers kinda sucks but honestly it gives the wheels the perfect stance on the current gen.

The GT Silver is so sexy. I agree that there aren't many good silver options and I feel like work did an excellent job. I am a huge fan of how well they go with the anodized gloss bronze lips on my set, and that metallic flake in the bronze...well...:love: hahaha
Work does some premium stuff. Excellent craftsmanship along with the finishes.

...also...WTF?! I never noticed your wheels before! You made me creep out your photos, Haha! I'm really digging the bronze/silver you have.

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Work does some premium stuff. Excellent craftsmanship along with the finishes.

...also...WTF?! I never noticed your wheels before! You made me creep out your photos, Haha! I'm really digging the bronze/silver you have.
Their fit and finish/QC process is amazing. The back of these wheels look as good as the front. That is no lie.

zacpounds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost
Their fit and finish/QC process is amazing. The back of these wheels look as good as the front. That is no lie.
Yours look great as well man. Saw you leaving the GRMC Varsity Cruise-In as I was pulling in.

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Yours look great as well man. Saw you leaving the GRMC Varsity Cruise-In as I was pulling in.
Thanks, Zac!

I just got back from Germany and am catching up with things. Heading to Steeda tomorrow for more mods.

I hope the next 2 weeks, we can connect to get our photo shoot done :). I will let you know via IG or here. Be thinking of some places you would like to shoot please:D

Sponsored

zacpounds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost
Thanks, Zac!

I just got back from Germany and am catching up with things. Heading to Steeda tomorrow for more mods.

I hope the next 2 weeks, we can connect to get our photo shoot done :). I will let you know via IG or here. Be thinking of some places you would like to shoot please:D
Sounds great, glad you made the trip back safely. I'll start looking for some places.

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Sounds great, glad you made the trip back safely. I'll start looking for some places.
Thanks, Zac!

Cannot wait to get this done, finally.:cheers:
Sponsored