Sponsored

Pictures of my S550 GT

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Just want to see what you guys think, here are some pictures of some recent stuff I added like the RTR LED Grille with the Coyote GT 5.0 badge and the STR Wheels and Cooper Tires. I went staggered 20X9.0 +30 off set in the front 20X10.5 +35 off set in the back front tires are 35/279 and the back are 35/305. Also the exhaust is MBRP Street Catback exhaust with a H-Pipe. Last pick is my dad's 2002 35th Anniversary edition Trans Am.

It's still a work in progress.
untitled2.jpg
untitled1.png
enhance1.jpg
enhance2.2.jpg
Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Very nice. Not my first choice of wheels, but nice to see something different. They also compliment your car nicely.

Also love the AE Trans Am!

Always wanted a dark blue with tan interior 2002 WS6. Just never got around to buying one.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
It is not my thing, but I like it... if that makes any sense.

You should do a "build thread" and list your parts... if you have time.

That old TA brought back some memories (my cousin had one back in the day).... cool cars.

OP
OP
RaceRed5.0

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice. Not my first choice of wheels, but nice to see something different. They also compliment your car nicely.

Also love the AE Trans Am!

Always wanted a dark blue with tan interior 2002 WS6. Just never got around to buying one.
I actually had those powder coated red to match my paint. They originally looked like this
str-904-black-mf-1-600x600.jpg

They are semi forged. and only weigh 25.5 Pounds. To me I wanted something different though all black has been done so much and my Pontiac G6 has had black rims for the past 9 years. So the look got old and although the machine looks nice it doesn't pop IMO. TBH those pictures do not do it justice if you saw it in real life it would look a lot better. But I appreciate your guys input thanks!

Funny you mention the Dark Blue TA my dad had a 1998 TA Dark Blue and Tan leather seats but unfortunately he wrecked it about 7 years back.

OP
OP
RaceRed5.0

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is not my thing, but I like it... if that makes any sense.

You should do a "build thread" and list your parts... if you have time.

That old TA brought back some memories (my cousin had one back in the day).... cool cars.
I actually was thinking of doing a build thread I got some other little odds and ends I put into the car like the GT trunk mat and LED turn singles and my tint.

And yeah I love my dads TA. I just wish he got bigger rims those stock 17's just don't look good anymore even though they are 35th anniversary wheels.

Sponsored

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Personally, its not something I would do, but it's your car..

The issue I have with your car is that it doesn't pop.. It's literally just One solid red car almost. I'm against your car for the same reason people buy black cars, black tint, and black rims...

Now If you added a Black spoiler, black Rear Valence, and a black hood or stripe then the Rims make more sense if you're aiming for pop

OP
OP
RaceRed5.0

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I said it is a work in progress literally just got that stuff on last week. I have been thinking of a black spoiler and I already have black badges just haven't had the time to get around to putting them on. Sadly the pictures don't do it justice as I said it looks better in person. Pretty much everything here on out is probably going to be black hell my strut tower bar and K-Brace is black.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase

The issue I have with your car is that it doesn't pop.. It's literally just One solid red car almost. I'm against your car for the same reason people buy black cars, black tint, and black rims...

Now If you added a Black spoiler, black Rear Valence, and a black hood or stripe then the Rims make more sense if you're aiming for pop
Yup! I agree with you totally as I have a black car with black wheels and tint siting in my garage right now.:headbonk: I put A/S on my factory pp wheels but much rather have my shiny foundry w/summer tires on all the time. As far as OP's car I think your car would look better with the wheels before they where powder coated. Not be negative just honest, u did ask.:ninja:

Jim Bronson

Red One
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Coupe Six Speed
Have you thought about a rocker panel (side) stripe? I have the same color, and I'd like to put one on, but I think it takes some skill, and and you probably only get one chance to get it right. I think they look cool.

BTW, where was the photo taken?

OP
OP
RaceRed5.0

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup! I agree with you totally as I have a black car with black wheels and tint siting in my garage right now.:headbonk: I put A/S on my factory pp wheels but much rather have my shiny foundry w/summer tires on all the time. As far as OP's car I think your car would look better with the wheels before they where powder coated. Not be negative just honest, u did ask.:ninja:
Nah I am not mad it's actually funny I got nothing but compliments when I drive my car around. People on here are a tough bunch they have a lot of bad ass looking Mustangs on here haha. :)

Have you thought about a rocker panel (side) stripe? I have the same color, and I'd like to put one on, but I think it takes some skill, and and you probably only get one chance to get it right. I think they look cool.

BTW, where was the photo taken?
I haven't thought about that I have thought about black stripes for the top of the car. There is no way I will be doing that myself I would have to find a place to do that for me. You could use painters tape or something as a guide I suppose after some measurements.

And those pictures were taken in my neighborhood believe it or not here in South Orange County.

Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge

Like I said it is a work in progress literally just got that stuff on last week. I have been thinking of a black spoiler and I already have black badges just haven't had the time to get around to putting them on. Sadly the pictures don't do it justice as I said it looks better in person. Pretty much everything here on out is probably going to be black hell my strut tower bar and K-Brace is black.
Yeah, remember what I said David?
Next up should be CF spoiler and front CF spliter and maybe side skirts. OR black like Tex

and Yes the wheels do look better in person. Especially with those rear 305 meats!!!

OP
OP
RaceRed5.0

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, remember what I said David?
Next up should be CF spoiler and front CF spliter and maybe side skirts. OR black like Tex
Not too into CF just black would be fine.

bigmixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP2
Not a fan of the wheels but overall it's very nice. Love the red!

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Every time I see a pic of those F-fodies, I wish I still had my '01 Formula. I miss my T-tops. :mullet:
Sponsored