Sponsored

Phone stopped playing music through Sync, need help

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
I have a 2015 Premium with Nav, and this morning in my car I went to pick a song from my music list (iPhone 5s) and it wouldn't play through the car, it wouldn't even let me click the "bt stereo" button. I'd press it, it would beep, but nothing would happen. I can make phone calls still, but the music portion stopped working.
The volume is turned up, I've never had any issues before, I "forgot" the phone through sync and my phone and did a fresh pairing, still no change. I turned my phone off and back on, closed all apps, etc.
any ideas what this may be? It's kicking my ass :-/
Thanks in advanced everyone.
Sponsored

filmamigo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang V6 fastback
On my base stereo with an iPhone 4s and 5c, I've never been able to get music to stream over BT.

OP
OP
Br725

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
Never mind, solved the issue. I had to "forget" my phone, then connect a cable from the phone to the USB port and then pair it. Worked like a charm. Admins can close this if needed.

FordIVTteam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
On my base stereo with an iPhone 4s and 5c, I've never been able to get music to stream over BT.

filmamigo,

Well let's get this working for you. Both of those devices are compatible and should be functioning with this feature. Is your phone currently connected through Bluetooth?

Can you provide me with the steps you're using for Bluetooth audio?

Whitney
Sponsored