Performance package/premier trim question

MantisTaboggin1975

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
It is hard to tell from the pic but is the piece of the dash that houses the pp gauges still the turned metal look?
Sponsored

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT PP
I also have a question about the Performance Package. Do you get the 2 extra gauges with the PP on the Base GT? Or only if you have the PP on the GT Premium?

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Your dash will be just fine. I have a 2016 with PP and Premier trim. It will come the way you want it! It's a great combo. I love mine! No worries, man!!!

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Are you sure that "changes the dash" doesn't just change the texture of the aluminum panel? Mine is premier non PP, and I have brushed aluminum look....what is the texture of a normal PP without premier?
Yes, we are sure. Premier doesn't change the dash. Premier non-PP has brushed aluminum with no guages and 3 vents, like my car. Premier PP has the PP engine turned dash with 2 vents and 2 guages, like Khyber's car.

This is a known answer. Quit worrying about it. (I know, when you are waiting for your car, you worry about everything. :cheers:_

Sponsored

JRivera

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, PP
I just walked outside to take this picture lol. I got my GT today, and it has the PP and premier trim.

image.jpg

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Great info! I feel better about that then.

Can you get the premier trim with the Recaro seat option? Whenever I select the Recaro option the program deletes the premier trim.
Good grief. Bug Central. Yes, you can get PCAG with the Recaros and many have. Ebony gets you silver/gray stitching, Redline gets you Red stitching, and Yellow Jacket gets you (surprise!) yellow stitching. All the same places as with the regular seats, but you also get the Recaro logo on the seats in color.

Since about the second month of 2015 production, you do NOT get the colored door cards with Redline. Just the stitching.

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Good grief. Bug Central. Yes, you can get PCAG with the Recaros and many have. Ebony gets you silver/gray stitching, Redline gets you Red stitching, and Yellow Jacket gets you (surprise!) yellow stitching. All the same places as with the regular seats, but you also get the Recaro logo on the seats in color.
Awesome! Thanks so much for answering my question.

MantisTaboggin1975

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Awesome! Thanks guys.

OP
OP
Brendan688

Brendan688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Update:
I emailed Ford again, explaining that I think they are incorrect based on what people here have said, and what I saw on other cars. I got this email back confirming that I'll get the performance package dash;

Dear Mr. Hoolan,

I apologized for the misinformation. After doing further research I have found that the Performance Package includes the Gauge Pack (the two extra gauges between the air vents) and “Engine Turn” Aluminum IP (instrument panel). When you pick the Performance Package and Premier CA Group together, you still get the Gauge Pack.

So we are all good! I had complete faith in all of your responses, but extra Ford confirmation can't hurt.

Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Does anyone else with PP/premier trim not have white stitching on their steering wheel but white stitching everywhere else? Is this normal?

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone else with PP/premier trim not have white stitching on their steering wheel but white stitching everywhere else? Is this normal?
I have the same car as you. It is normal. ;)

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There you go
image.jpg

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Thanks man I appreciate it. Just looking for things wrong at this point lol rough day at the dealer
Sponsored