Sponsored

Pebble Time watch in Mustang theme

YLA G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oranginator
I made a Mustang theme for the Pebble time and the b&w Pebble as well.

It's only in orange for now, any request?

I appreciate the thanks button below my post ;)

You can install it with this link:
https://apps.getpebble.com/applications/56143b20bedd0f50eb00002a

I see that there are already 12 users a using it daily :cool:
index.png
Sponsored

mitchswy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Oxford White
I'll have it in Oxford White please. In the meantime I'll "settle" for the orange. :-)

Sponsored

mitchswy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue stripe would be great. Thanks!

mitchswy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good, MaskedRacerX. Apple watch? If so, how do you like it? Like my Pebble Time, but my old eyes can't see it as well indoors.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Looks good, MaskedRacerX. Apple watch? If so, how do you like it? Like my Pebble Time, but my old eyes can't see it as well indoors.
I love it, well, we love them, the wife and I both have one, pre-ordered when they were first released.

Both are 42mm Sport, mine is Space Gray, hers is Silver. We have all the sport bands (and do a lot of mix and match band combos) and recently we started wearing traditional bands with adapters (like my photo).

The display is fantastic. Color accuracy, visibility in bright light, PPI. 42mm is notably easier to read.

Here's the thing wilth wearables, there's really two core functions:

- Extending your smart phone, providing convenience (I'd even put basic timekeeping in this category)

- Health and fitness monitoring

If you don't use the latter, that's a pretty big part of the feature set you're omitting and the value proposition really goes down.

Even with that said, I find the other features super cool - quick message responses, handy time, appointments, weather, things like Shazam, email review - without pulling out my huge phone.

For the Sport price, especially with a discount or a clean used one, it's really fun, very handy, a great watch and organizer/calendar, and a pretty outstanding fitness tracker.

Sponsored

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I got my watch set up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Looks Sharp but our battery lasts 5-7 days
I'm a developer (and occasional writer), so get exposed to a ton of tech, I had a Pebble for several months, certainly a lot to like about it. :thumbsup:

FWIW, the battery life on the Apple Watch hasn't been an issue at all (neither has water exposure as mine has been in the pool/hot-tub constantly).

I easily get a full day, most of two if I want, but it's so trivial to drop it on a charger in the evening - I'm already charging other devices, going through a "routine", heck, I switch bands all the time :D

The 1.0 > 2.0 wOS update made a huge difference (as I knew it would), and based on the betas I'm seeing, the incremental improvements over the next few minor updates are going to be very nice.

:cheers:

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I can do two days out my Apple Watch. The update did wonders for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
I have a Pebble Time, and absolutely love it. It in no way competes with the Apple Watch. I like it because it's platform neutral, and has amazing battery life. I'd love if you could get the watchface from MaskedRacerX's screenshot on the Pebble Time ;)
Sponsored