Sponsored

Part numbers for GT350 belly pan and fasteners

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Hi,

I am wondering if anybody has handy the part numbers for the GT350 belly pan and associated fasteners (the number of each would be great as well).

Also for future reference, if there is a place where I can find parts diagrams and such so I do not have to bother the forum with obvious questions (coming from previous BMW ownership there are sites like realoem.com that has the same part diagrams dealers have access to).

Thanks!

P.S.

I also realized that I need the part numbers for the black j nuts (M4 I believe) that install in the tab of the front splitter winglets (1 per winglet).
Sponsored

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
Hi,

I am wondering if anybody has handy the part numbers for the GT350 belly pan and associated fasteners (the number of each would be great as well).

Also for future reference, if there is a place where I can find parts diagrams and such so I do not have to bother the forum with obvious questions (coming from previous BMW ownership there are sites like realoem.com that has the same part diagrams dealers have access to).

Thanks!

P.S.

I also realized that I need the part numbers for the black j nuts (M4 I believe) that install in the tab of the front splitter winglets (1 per winglet).
Did you get the part numbers. I need to replace my belly pan. looking for pn for belly pan and Ll hardware

Thanks

OP
OP

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Did you get the part numbers. I need to replace my belly pan. looking for pn for belly pan and Ll hardware

Thanks
My dealer got them for me. The belly pan will be expensive...

I can try to dig out the invoice but I am not sure I kept it.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Can anyone confirm that the R and non-R have the same belly pan. FR3Z-17626-F shows as being for the R.
Sponsored