The Egg!

Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Louvers look awful on the Chargers! Never saw that before and unfortunately it can't be unseen. I do love the Sublime Green though.

Sponsored

whirledpeaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
What do you call a mustang in a parking lot full of chargers?...... A ride home!

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Hahaha, I love it! That was my driveway at home out here when I first moved out to this state and moved in to help out with this house. Bit of backstory: My youngest brother was still living at home, my second youngest brother and his wife actually bought this house to take over the mortgage while parents filed bankruptcy and they were living here for a while (and still would be if his father-in-law hadn't died last year and they went to his wife's mother's to help out). This house is on the market now and it's just me sticking around with the parents now to help make sure the mortgage stays paid till I'm free to finally go get my own place like I've wanted to this whole damn time.

That unnecessary bit out of the way and being said, it meant that for a while there were a LOT of cars in this damn driveway. And my family has a bit of a Dodge fetish. Everyone was driving 2006-2008 Chargers when I came out here. Everyone. It was kind of scary weird lol. You had 3 Chargers sitting in this driveway and then you had me, the Mustang guy in the family showing them all how it was done with the rebel '06 GT sitting here outnumbered among them. :cheers:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Louvers look awful on the Chargers! Never saw that before and unfortunately it can't be unseen.
Spoilers & wings don't look right on them, either.

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
You lucked out, I don't see any Hell-Kitties in that photo.

Nice pic. Hahah.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
It looks like a procession for your Mustang while the chargers are looking like the peasants. lol
Sponsored